Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite looks from the Cannes red carpet. No one has really blown me away with their outfits so far apart from the final look.
IMG_8576.jpeg
IMG_8577.jpeg
IMG_8578.jpeg
IMG_8579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
ATJ always looks like she's trying far too hard. I know there are loads of actors who like dressing up, but if you compare her to someone like Da'Vine Joy Randolph, Zendaya or even Robert Downey Jr, there's something really joyless and calculated about it. It's not even as if she's on an awards season charm offensive: a Mad Max franchise entry isn't going to be winning much.

Both the off-white gown and the orange dress she's wearing here make her boobs look odd as well.

Reactions: 1
Eva Green wears Iris van Herpen Haute Couture at the “Kinds of Kindness” premiere on May 17.

%98Kinds-Of-Kindness-Cannes-Film-Festival-Premiere.jpg

same dress on the runway. Iris van Herpen Fall 2022 Haute Couture

-iris-van-herpen-fall-2022-couture-credit-gorunway.jpg

Victoria Justice in a Zuhair Murad Pre-Fall 2024

Victoria-Justice.jpg

Zuhair Murad Pre-Fall 2024

00042-zuhair-murad-pre-fall-2024-credit-brand.jpg

Margaret Qualley in a Chanel Spring 2024 Haute Couture

Margaret-Qualley.jpg

t-the-77th-annual-cannes-film-festival-170524_2-HD.jpg

Chanel Spring 2024 Haute Couture

00054-chanel-spring-2024-couture-credit-gorunway.jpg

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wears Falguni Shane Peacock at the “Kinds of Kindness” premiere on May 17.

indian-actress-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-82059253.jpg

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wears Falguni Shane Peacock at the “Megalopolis” premiere on May 16.

ishwarya-rai-bachchan-attends-megalopolis-81982616.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
shrouds.png

The Shrouds premiere gave good red carpet. Diane Kruger looks gorgeous in that colour and the shape is great on her too.

David Cronenberg is being the anti Anya Taylor Joy. This is how cool you look when you just do it and don't care. He's 81 and is wearing a suit/t-shirt combo designed for a guy half his age, plus Princess Anne-in-space sunglasses and trainers. Should look ridiculous, looks like a beautiful freak instead.

Reactions: 3