Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're welcome. But someone questioned why was Katie's post on twitter so indirect and it almost seem like it may have been about the Clark Swanson vs Tati Westbrook lawsuit instead and I agree.

Reactions: 1
Ahhhh possibly
Okay sorry but Katie statement is about her case with Tati Westbrook but someone pointed out to me. It's weird for Katie to make a statement while they are in settlement talks usually only a statement will be made after settlement talks are over. So, there is that.

I saw this online for MN state. This is why they are in settlement talks.

Reactions: 3
^ I think this is why they are in settlement talks because it's required in MN before they file the lawsuit in MN.

That’s so interesting. thank you for posting
You're welcome and I agree. Katie made it seem like they voluntarily entered into settlement talks but I doesn't looks like to be the case here, it's required by MN Civil Court rules. I've also heard that Emily D Baker thinks that they reason why the settlement talks are happening are because the judge told them to work together., but I don't know about the theory, IMO. Plus Emily thinks it may have something to do with those threats on the internet too, I don't like that theory either. But I'm starting to understand why Tati and James Westbrook filed in Washington vs filing in MN back in Oct 2020 because they had waited 18 months before filing their lawsuit and those 4 cease and deist. IMO.

Reactions: 2
I'm placing my bet that Tati/Saltz will have to refile after settlement talks break down. I maybe wrong.

I wonder when will we heard an official statement from both sides in regards to the settlement of this case.

glad to see her. I do miss her videos!
Hope all is well with her
here's the official statement and Katie said that Clark Swanson was her source for those defamatory statements that she made about, Tati, James Westbrook and Halo Beauty. Surprise Surprise, everyone already knew that. It should be interesting to see how that business partner lawsuit with Clark Swanson will play out in the future. LMAO.

their business partner is pretty shitty. Curious to see how that law suit goes

Just watched Tati’s video, so happy to see her back. Hoping she does some make up reviews really soon.

Reactions: 5
...Wow! So her and her hubby split up...only to get back together......I still think he is a slime ball and she's worth someone better than him!

Reactions: 7