Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone listen to the conference call with Mr. Brown and Mr. Saltz today.
Yeah, Emily did a live summarizing it. Court basically told them to stop f*cking around and that they all need to keep the case off Social Media (including KJ and Saltz).

Reactions: 1
Yeah, Emily did a live summarizing it. Court basically told them to stop f*cking around and that they all need to keep the case off Social Media (including KJ and Saltz).
thank you and KJ isn't going to be able to stop talking about this case on Social Media. LOL.

I was in Emily D Baker's live stream tonight and Truth Sleuth stated that Katie has already tweeted and live stream about the case already. LMAO.

i can't wait for the judge to decide on jurisdiction and KJ needs to get her lawyer until control those last three documents that he filed, I was like WTH?! That judge is going to be so upset with both of them.

Mr. Brown has filed three documents for this case and his is really trying to get the Lori Ann Declaration thrown out due to jurisdiction reasons. This whole case is just so crazy. I just want to know how is KJ paying for all of this. Every time that you look around Mr. Brown is filing documents. I can't wait for Mr. Saltz response, it's going to be so good.

Mr. Brown has filed three documents for this case and his is really trying to get the Lori Ann Declaration thrown out due to jurisdiction reasons. This whole case is just so crazy. I just want to know how is KJ paying for all of this. Every time that you look around Mr. Brown is filing documents. I can't wait for Mr. Saltz response, it's going to be so good.
Seriously!! I am starting to think this pissing contest between the attorneys should not be billed to either KJ or Tati. It's like- what was the point of the case initially?? It's absolutely insane!! I am dying to see Saltz's response too!! Agree- I am sure it's going to be sassy and awesome!

Seriously!! I am starting to think this pissing contest between the attorneys should not be billed to either KJ or Tati. It's like- what was the point of the case initially?? It's absolutely insane!! I am dying to see Saltz's response too!! Agree- I am sure it's going to be sassy and awesome!
I agree with you - what was the original point of this case but someone thinks that Mr. Brown has a blank check for this case because he is just filing documents right and left. That's one theory and I can see that. We have to wait until March something for Mr. Saltz's response. 👍

Reactions: 2
It seems like Tati is too sensitive for social media. She shouæd keep the caravan going and let the dogs bark.
The longer she is away from Youtube the harder it is to come back. She still has a lot of supporters and could easily keep going with her make up brand as well as long as she keeps toher own lane.

Reactions: 3
wow this is really sad and this case is getting crazier by the minute.
I just heard that Nat a witness for Tati's side has been taken to the hospital after she has OD'd.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
OMG what??? That’s horrible 😞
yes I don't know how she is doing. I just know that Charlotte a youtuber has just deactivated her twitter account because of all of the toxic messages that she has been getting. But Charlotte has been theorizing that Nat is the hacker and Mr. Michael Saltz got on twitter and tweeted that all of the messages cannot be trace back to the UK and that Charlotte probably doesn't have any idea who that hacker (s) really are.

• Wow
I hope the case is refiled as I'm looking forward to the 'discovery' aspect ....basically because I'm nosy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha