Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone here watch the Elle Bee's interview with Lori Ann? Elle Bee is an interesting character that's for sure. The stories that she was telling seem like the three version of everything. That had happened to her. Elle Bee is a youtuber FYI. Elle Bee doesn't like Emily D Baker and she threw both Mr. Brown and Mr. Saltz under the bus. SMH. Mr. Saltz posted two tweets as clap backs to some of things that Lori Ann had said about him and he co lawyer.. I don't think that Elle Bee should have interviewed Lori Ann. Lori Ann is so strange. I was under that impress that Lori Ann wanted to do that interview to get her side of the story out there. But Lori Ann just seemed to be sadfishing IMO. She was also confused about who had sent her a faxed when she was working on that declaration from Mr. Saltz. Lori Ann claimed that she didn't know who had sent her that faxed, SMH. :poop: Lori Ann talked a little about her mental health and that she has anxiety and she takes Medical marijuana.. I'm wondering if she was high during that interview.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone here watch the Elle Bee's interview with Lori Ann? Elle Bee is an interesting character that's for sure. The stories that she was telling seem like the three version of everything. That had happened to her. Elle Bee is a youtuber FYI. Elle Bee doesn't like Emily D Baker and she threw both Mr. Brown and Mr. Saltz under the bus. SMH. Mr. Saltz posted two tweets as clap backs to some of things that Lori Ann had said about him and he co lawyer.. I don't think that Elle Bee should have interviewed Lori Ann. Lori Ann is so strange. I was under that impress that Lori Ann wanted to do that interview to get her side of the story out there. But Lori Ann just seemed to be sadfishing IMO. She was also confused about who had sent her a faxed when she was working on that declaration from Mr. Saltz. Lori Ann claimed that she didn't know who had sent her that faxed, SMH. :poop: Lori Ann talked a little about her mental health and that she has anxiety and she takes Medical marijuana.. I'm wondering if she was high during that interview.
I saw some tweets earlier has no idea what had happened. I think LA kinda threw both attorneys under the bus in all this now. First she was all for Brown and then switched to Saltz and now this.

I watched Uncivil Law when he was reading throw the declaration of LA and actually felt bad for Brown. Seemed he was doing things behind the scenes. I called EDB out on her live thy she didn’t show what Brown had done behind the scenes because she briefed through it.

Honestly this case is a hot mess. Either way, LA is irrelevant as she is no longer needed.

Reactions: 2
I saw some tweets earlier has no idea what had happened. I think LA kinda threw both attorneys under the bus in all this now. First she was all for Brown and then switched to Saltz and now this.

I watched Uncivil Law when he was reading throw the declaration of LA and actually felt bad for Brown. Seemed he was doing things behind the scenes. I called EDB out on her live thy she didn’t show what Brown had done behind the scenes because she briefed through it.

Honestly this case is a hot mess. Either way, LA is irrelevant as she is no longer needed.
I agree she throw both lawyers under the bus which is probably why Mr. Saltz tweeted out those screenshots that proves that Lori Ann lied on him during that interview.
But she almost didn't really say anything negative about KJ. 😲 It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long.

Here is the final document for the Tati vs WOACB case in Washington.
that’s the end!! I really wonder if there will be a refilling but I’m having doubts because the way Saltz was tweeting about LA and KJ. I think the biggest shocker is how LA played them all.

that’s the end!! I really wonder if there will be a refilling but I’m having doubts because the way Saltz was tweeting about LA and KJ. I think the biggest shocker is how LA played them all.
Yes for right now, we all just have to wait and see. I think that if they do refile Tati and Mr. Saltz are going to wait until the very last minute to refile. The rumor is that it may include some cyber harassment lawsuit instead of the defamation lawsuit. The internet/cyber harassment laws are harsher in MN than they are in Washington state. And also I think Tati and Mr Saltz are going to refile because Katie is acting crazier than usually, something is up and plus Katie talked about taking her youtube channel in a different direction going forward which is weird to me. But is her Twitter account still deactivated? I think Lori Ann is probably desperate to be friends again with Katie for some reason and may already be back in contact with Katie again even though she claims that she hasn't been in contact with Katie. It was weird that in that Interview with Elle Bee Lori Ann didn't really say any negative about Katie joy. But Mr. Saltz has screenshots to backup everything that Lori Ann said in her declaration. Plus Lori Ann really played that Elle Bee lady from youtube, Elle Bee should have never interviewed Lori Ann. SMH.

Plus, if you look at Mr. Saltz twitter page and look at the likes and he liked several tweets that asked about if he will be refiling in MN, so I would be really shocked if Tati and Mr. Saltz don't refile. Because EDB said that Tati and James Westbrook has to refile in MN in order to prove to Mr. Swanson that they are doing all they can to make Halo Beauty profitable because remember that Halo Beauty was also suing Katie Joy and WOACB too.

Last edited:
Yes for right now, we all just have to wait and see. I think that if they do refile Tati and Mr. Saltz are going to wait until the very last minute to refile. The rumor is that it may include some cyber harassment lawsuit instead of the defamation lawsuit. The internet/cyber harassment laws are harsher in MN than they are in Washington state. And also I think Tati and Mr Saltz are going to refile because Katie is acting crazier than usually, something is up and plus Katie talked about taking her youtube channel in a different direction going forward which is weird to me. But is her Twitter account still deactivated? I think Lori Ann is probably desperate to be friends again with Katie for some reason and may already be back in contact with Katie again. But Mr. Saltz has screenshots to backup everything that Lori Ann said in her declaration. Plus Lori Ann really played that Elle Bee lady from youtube, Elle Bee should have never interviewed Lori Ann. SMH.

Plus, if you look at Mr. Saltz twitter page and look at the likes and he liked several tweets that asked about if he will be refiling in MN, so I would be really shocked if Tati and Mr. Saltz don't refile. Because EDB said that Tati and James Westbrook has to refile in MN in order to prove to Mr. Swanson that they are doing all they can to make Halo Beauty profitable because remember that Halo Beauty was also suing Katie Joy and WOACB too.
Ahhh gotcha!!

I tried looking at KJ Twitter but it’s locked down the last time i checked. I’m not going to follow her. 😂
LA really needs to just stay away from all of this.

Ahhh gotcha!!

I tried looking at KJ Twitter but it’s locked down the last time i checked. I’m not going to follow her. 😂
LA really needs to just stay away from all of this.
My theory about the tweet that is below is that it is in reference to Lori Ann interview with Elle Bee IMO. Lori Ann really played herself in the grand scheme of things, if she did that interview to get her side of the story out there, she should have just did herself a favorite and kept her mouth closed. Because she only made herself look worse. IMO. Lori Ann looks like a whole fool right now.
Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 10.46.59 PM.png

I just went and looked at her twitter page and she still seems to have her account deactivated

* I meant to type that WOACB twitter page is still deactivated.

Last edited:
plus if they can trace the hacking the death threats and doxxing back to Katie, this case isn't over.

• Wow
plus if they can trace the hacking the death threats and doxxing back to Katie, this case isn't over.
i just saw a tweet from Saltz with someone impersonating him on Twitter. This is legit crazy!

I know K*J can be problematic but I am still suspicious if this is all some third party just f*cking with all.

i just saw a tweet from Saltz with someone impersonating him on Twitter. This is legit crazy!

I know K*J can be problematic but I am still suspicious if this is all some third party just f*cking with all.
Yeah, I agree. I think I saw that tweet of someone impersonating Saltz on twitter and he reported that account to Twitter.

Someone hired those hacks as to who I'm sure that Mr. Saltz knows something about it and can't talk about it. Last I heard that the hacking and the harassment has been traced back to a hacking farm. Maybe the hacking can't be traced back to Katie and her husband but it's traced back to someone else, then I'm Mr. Saltz will still take care of that because they were going after him and his family. It will just be a seperate lawsuit.

KJ may not be behind those hackings but I do think she does know something about it because it was so strange that at first she would never denounce the doxxing, the harassment, the death threats, the hackings and the attempted hackings that others were getting. Plus in two different live streams she claimed that she knows who was behind the hacking, death threats, doxxing, attempted hacking and the hackings. SMH. They only other person that would gain from these hackings would be Clark Swanson, IMO if it's not Katie and her husband.

OMG, I'm sorry, I just looked at Michael Saltz twitter page this morning and that is the second time that someone has been pretending to be him. SMH. that's just too crazy.

Last edited:
KJ may not be behind those hackings but I do think she does know something about it because it was so strange that at first she would never denounce the doxxing, the harassment, the death threats, the hackings and the attempted hackings that others were getting. Plus in two different live streams she claimed that she knows who was behind the hacking, death threats, doxxing, attempted hacking and the hackings. SMH. They only other person that would gain from these hackings would be Clark Swanson, IMO if it's not Katie and her husband.

OMG, I'm sorry, I just looked at Michael Saltz twitter page this morning and that is the second time that someone has been pretending to be him. SMH. that's just too crazy.
This is sooo sickening... Saltz did confirm that he and K*J are working together with the FBI. I don’t follow her to know the tit that she must have gotten.

Attachments

• Wow
This is sooo sickening... Saltz did confirm that he and K*J are working together with the FBI. I don’t follow her to know the tit that she must have gotten.
I don't think that they are working together with the FBI but I do think that they have both contacted the FBI separately in regards to the hacking. He just stated that why just to be classy IMO.

@PettyBettyBoop

This was posted by Emily D Baker in response because someone asked her about Katie Joy's post about how she and the Westbrooks are in settlement talks. Someone else posted that this is protocol and that it's just basic mediation. So, the Westbrooks can still refile in MN, if an agreement isn't reached.
Oh snaps! Sucks that we don’t have the details of this 😂 But honestly hope a settlement is reached for both because the internet attention it was getting that lead to harassments for KJ, attorney and witnesses was soo ridiculous!!
Thank you for the heads up on this