Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...Wow! So her and her hubby split up...only to get back together......I still think he is a slime ball and she's worth someone better than him!
Is it worth watching the video? Does she go into any detail about why they split and why they reconciled? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him tbh.
Edited to add link to an article summarising the main points of the video https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eo...ons-on-her-marriage-legal-drama-death-threats

Reactions: 2
I am so hopefully she’d have new makeup coming but also wonder if she’d hold off on that till the lawsuit is settled.

Just happy she’s back! Was STUNNED she and James were in such a bad place. So glad they found their way back to each other

Reactions: 3
I’m really happy she’s back. I did like her videos. I hope she stays to herself like others (Bailey Sarian, RawBeautyKristi who I think are nonproblematic).

Reactions: 4
what did he do?

He has borrowed money over the years (one of the times from a friend - now I suppose an 'ex friend') and has failed to pay it back (allegedly lol)....He has lied about where he lives to the courts on a couple of occasions!

Reactions: 1
I'm honestly just so glad she's back! Watching her recommendations video made me ridiculously happy.

Reactions: 6
I'm honestly just so glad she's back! Watching her recommendations video made me ridiculously happy.
It is good to see her back! I have to say before all the James Charles and drama over the past 3 years Tati has usually stayed out of the drama completely

Reactions: 2
I’m really happy she’s back. I did like her videos. I hope she stays to herself like others (Bailey Sarian, RawBeautyKristi who I think are nonproblematic).
Yeeeesss to this!! Massive fan of Bailey Sarian!
I’m so glad to see Tati back and it’s nice to see her looking happy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope she divorces him I'm pretty sure he was the one dragging her to these terrible business decisions, he has a juicy scamming background, he scammed friends, even family and had several cases in almost all the States. She can do far better, for what I saw in the video she is basically in bankruptcy, the ring I don't think she donated it she either have it somewhere else or sold it to pay debts, she really went downhill financially, her coming back is probably more to earn money from youtube than anything in all her new videos she looks and sound so miserable must be hard to lose that luxurious lifestyle she had.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really hope she divorces him I'm pretty sure he was the one dragging her to these terrible business decisions, he has a juicy scamming background, he scammed friends, even family and had several cases in almost all the States. She can do far better, for what I saw in the video she is basically in bankruptcy, the ring I don't think she donated it she either have it somewhere else or sold it to pay debts, she really went downhill financially, her coming back is probably more to earn money from youtube than anything in all her new videos she looks and sound so miserable must be hard to lose that luxurious lifestyle she had.

She did make it seem like they had to downsize everything because they spent all their money on attorneys. Like how much did they spend?

I agree it must have been hard to lose that luxury life style but maybe her realization that chasing luxury wasn’t giving her happiness? Like so many other influencers chase labels and this luxury lifestyle but are more miserable trying to keep up with appearances than living. I just hope she has found her peace and stays out of drama.

Reactions: 5
But I also think that she came back to youtube to advertise the Halo Beauty items because she is still in lawsuit with the business partner Clark Swanson. Tati and James Westbrook are still the co owners of Halo Beauty too. There is a court date coming up soon with for the business partner lawsuit.

Reactions: 1
I found really hard to believe she is living a minimalist lifestyle style now because she realised than hoarding luxury doesn't brings happiness she even said she misses her studio, she basically has no choice. At the beginning I used to love when influencers showed their make up collection but then I realised how absurd is to hoard huge amounts of make up that have a very short life.

I don't know she sounded like she doesn't have much hope on winning the case and is not only the bunch of lawyers she has to pay for it, but she also sueded drama channels and pretty sure Jeffree sueded her too, plus all the debts her husband had.

I found really hard to believe she is living a minimalist lifestyle style now because she realised than hoarding luxury doesn't brings happiness she even said she misses her studio, she basically has no choice. At the beginning I used to love when influencers showed their make up collection but then I realised how absurd is to hoard huge amounts of make up that have a very short life.

I don't know she sounded like she doesn't have much hope on winning the case and is not only the bunch of lawyers she has to pay for it, but she also sueded drama channels and pretty sure Jeffree sueded her too, plus all the debts her husband had.
How do you know that Jeffree Star sued her?

Yeeeesss to this!! Massive fan of Bailey Sarian!
I’m so glad to see Tati back and it’s nice to see her looking happy
Tati, Bailey and Raw Beauty Christy are my favorites! I’m just over the moon Tati is back 🥰🥰🥰

I also realized I literally haven’t bought anything from the drugstore since she left! It was only her good opinion that would make me step out of my luxury favs. Her ulta haul was so fun! She should bring back madness Monday periodically