Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Honestly it must be SO TIRING to be in your 30s-40s and STILL be in high school.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

bottie1000

I used to quite like her, she seemed so much more mature than a lot of the bratty American youtubers, but after the whole James Charles thing I literally couldn't bear to watch her. The fact that a near 40 year old women orchestrated a public smear campaign against a former friend all because he sold some vitamins just really showed me what a nasty piece of work she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

gukkies

They're a bunch of manipulative clowns. Each and every one of them. They all played their part. Shane on his live rolling his eyes when Tati brings up her own sexual abuse really just shows what an "empath" he claims to be, eh? He's all for using trauma when it's to excuse his own actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Bae56

I found the whole ordeal with James Charles low end & embarrassing. She's a grown woman & should've known better.

It's one thing to say something in the heat of the moment but to orchestrate a very deliberate, polished & public smear campaign against someone so young was disgraceful. Tatti & Jeffree aren't victims in the slightest.

Reactions: 12

Armywife1508

I'm really tempted to buy her halo vitamins. I was thiiiiiiiiiis close to signing up to receive them monthly and not going to lie -- the state of her hair/skin is what drew me to them. She looks fantastic!
Just buy some invisible bead extensions and visit an esthetician.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ooh something new going on here?
she went off line for two weeks, came back with an Instagram video implying she’s been receiving hate and that’s why she’s taken a break.

🤦‍♀️
typical attention seeking behaviour. Typical “professional victim” Tati.

I dislike Tati a million times more than I dislike James Charles.
Not as much as Jeffree and his little bitch Shane but I put her in that same bracket.

the attention seeking Instagram is typical for her. She never bounced back from what she did to James and I suppose she’s looking for people to feel sorry for her and all she’s been through 😐

bad timing with everything going on right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Readread

VIP Member
I lasted 7 minutes and had to turn it off. Can't be arsed with the fake amateur dramatic crying. Boring. Grow up Tati.

Can someone recap the video please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Have been watching a couple of videos about this and noticed that Jafar was outed to be a co-owner of Morphie.

Was this whole shit show just for Jafar to get the upper hand on James and buy himself into the brand?

Btw why is the fiancé of the homeless looking Shane going on a rant on twitter, is he worried that the money is going to go dry in the future?

On another note why does Shane look so grubby, and why does he keeps on describing himself as poor all the time, the fucker lives in a million dollar mansion. This is one of the reasons I could never get into his "documentaries", I only watched commentary channels about them.

Reactions: 9

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
you know it's bad when Shane says that he needs a drink of water.
The body language is very telling in that clip both pacing around, hands on face/back of head, Shane’s hand covering his mouth, panting... they’re very scared of the truth coming out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Are Shane and Jeffrey awful? Yes, but that doesn’t absolve the fact she is a GROWN ASS WOMAN, take responsibility for your actions like an adult. I’m sorry you were “manipulated” but acting like the white knight when you’re all pieces of shit is fucking hypocritical and hilarious.

Jaynee1994

What she did to James was quite frankly unforgivable. She used her platform knowing full well how brutal YouTube followings and would undoubtedly end in abuse towards James but I can't help but feel that now it's blown up in Tati's face we've forgotten the actually quite serious claims she made in the Bye Sister video. I also feel like there is some truth to her being manipulated by Jeffree, I've followed her for years and years and she was never involved in any dramas until she got friendly with Laura Lee, Jeffree, Manny and the rest of them. I think as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve she was naive to think that they would be genuine to her despite the drama that follows them everywhere. She aired all of their products on her channel, I do believe she was putting in more than they were putting out in regards to their friendships. The result was a terribly bad move egged on by extremely problematic individuals and whilst she's hidden away for the best part of a year putting out an apology video in the entirety of that time (whether you believe it's genuine or not is up to you but she did the right thing) Jeffree is still about making videos, snapping his life, moving house during a pandemic like nothing has happened because he genuinely doesn't see the responsibly he has for any of the shit he partakes in.

• Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
I’ve missed her, glad she’s back. I don’t agree with a lot of her past influencer friendships or the way/what she spoke of or handled things, but there’s always been something genuine and kind about her. Her content is so easy to watch and she’s a good sales person because I always buy what she recommends

kale-supremacist

VIP Member

This is a wild one.

I think she just been watching too much Joe Rogan, so far, she mentioned:
- microplastic in water
- seed oils are the evil
- she's still gluten intolerant
- gut healing
- intermittent fasting isn't a good thing for women
- she doesn't want to have botox anymore to have a "cleansed " body

Her hair is looking gorgeous, as always.
I agree with her on most points but the way she sounds radicalized is a bit weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I lasted 7 minutes and had to turn it off. Can't be arsed with the fake amateur dramatic crying. Boring. Grow up Tati.

Can someone recap the video please?
these are cliff notes that I found online
Cliffs below!

- She has consulted with her legal team before the video
- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She is reading a written statement from her legal team - verbatim
- Talks about how the scandal as ruined her reputation
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- She apologises to JC and says she loves him and gets upset again
- Talks about her history with JC
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on the THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- Says she was poisoned and weaponized by JS and Shane against James
- The info they were giving her was TERRIFYING
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew JS for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Says being friends with JS is like being friends with a lion
- Tried to get JS involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Apologises to Jackie Aina
- Says she should've protected her when JS went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says JS bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE
- She says that JS is going to go off and she looks scared
- TATI SAYS WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE HE HAS MATERIAL ON WHEN HE LEAKS IT
- Be prepared to not cancel everyone when JS leakes his material she says!

- Talks about how JS had it out for James Charles
- This is long omg anyway
- Says she met Shane through JS
- Says she has been the victim of sexual assault and told Shane
- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors
- Shane planned on interviewing victims for his documentary series

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by JS and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- She is crying really hard with real tears
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says everything is Shane and Jeffree's fault
- Says they were jealous of James Charles
- Says JS part of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- Says Morphe is in on it too
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy
- Says she might sue JS AND SHANE LMAO AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
- Don't be on the wrong side of the truth she says OMG

Reactions: 7

Biscwits

Anyone else see this video analysis of Tati's apology by Dr. Grande?

Worth a listen, it's a level-headed analysis from someone outside of the beauty community.

Quotes from Dr. Grande:
  • "Nothing says sincerity like 'My attorney cleared this message."
  • "If responsibility was an inflatable, plastic sphere, all these people would be dodgeball champions."
  • "40 minutes 9 seconds long - so about 40 minutes too long"

Reactions: 7