Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Tati on her return to Youtube - she was like the old Tati - quite humble.....however, in her last few videos, she's morphing into the Tati that I did not like.......bragging and showing off .......and eye f**king herself in the mirror !

Well well well
1635970494056.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 1.40.51 AM.png
Tati said that she still uploading right now.

Tati's video finally uploaded

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she's full of tit tbh
Yeah that video was curated to the nth degree, as were all the hysterical crying ones over the years.
Tati is an operator and is making sure to hold on to her dwindling fanbase as much as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There's no two ways about it. She did her business partner dirty. Whenever people asked about colour cosmetics, she stated on numerous videos, that she would be releasing skincare, fragrance and colour cosmetics under the 'Halo' banner. She then gets an offer from Colourpop (Seed Beauty) to slap her name on a turnkey palette - which she did. All this rubbish about her creating the palette is just that......rubbish! She probably told the business partner that it was simply a 'collab'

Reactions: 4
There's no two ways about it. She did her business partner dirty. Whenever people asked about colour cosmetics, she stated on numerous videos, that she would be releasing skincare, fragrance and colour cosmetics under the 'Halo' banner. She then gets an offer from Colourpop (Seed Beauty) to slap her name on a turnkey palette - which she did. All this rubbish about her creating the palette is just that......rubbish! She probably told the business partner that it was simply a 'collab'
delete post. sorry. @PettyBettyBoop, I saw his tweet and I'm shocked that he even responded with all that information

ah no worries. I just find it crazy though
I agree I find it crazy too. I'm glad that he did reply so now, a lot things makes sense like his responses when people were were saying it as nat in he past and all of those people that stood by nat. Now this all comes out and he didn't defend her like he usually did in the past.

ah no worries. I just find it crazy though
Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 4.11.39 PM.png

Here's an update about James and Tati Westbrook lawsuits against the business partner.
Emily D Baker will go over the updates on her Friday night live stream at 7 pm Central time on her youtube channel.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the heads up! Definitely will be listening to the break down!
I just found out that it wasn't the lawsuit against the business partner but someone else. To me Emily didn't really make that really clear, imo.
Hawkes v Westbrook.. It's the lawsuit that WOACB used to prove that James was a fraudsters.

Reactions: 3