Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving watching Tati’s new videos, I really missed the escapism of it! I haven’t really seen any other YouTubers who I do thoroughly enjoy the videos.

Reactions: 6
I’m loving watching Tati’s new videos, I really missed the escapism of it! I haven’t really seen any other YouTubers who I do thoroughly enjoy the videos.
Same. She’s got such a great energy and her reviews are always so on point!

VERY excited that she’s back!!

Reactions: 3
New video coming today with a drugstore foundation she LOVES for only $11.

Can’t wait!! 🥰

• Heart
She is looking really beautiful in recent videos, you can tell how much she has missed making videos by how much she sparkles in her latest ones- she is clearly enjoying herself again.
Cannot believe Clark is suing in another state. Well I can believe it, but I don't understand how that works at all if he is suing the Halo Beauty director and presumably their business address continues to be in LA and is entirely unrelated to Tati's private residence in WA state?!
When will Clark get in his thick head that Tati didn't used his Halo investment money for Tati Beauty. Her second company is nothing to do with him.

I hope I have understood everything, please correct me if I'm wrong!!

Reactions: 6
She is looking really beautiful in recent videos, you can tell how much she has missed making videos by how much she sparkles in her latest ones- she is clearly enjoying herself again.
Cannot believe Clark is suing in another state. Well I can believe it, but I don't understand how that works at all if he is suing the Halo Beauty director and presumably their business address continues to be in LA and is entirely unrelated to Tati's private residence in WA state?!
When will Clark get in his thick head that Tati didn't used his Halo investment money for Tati Beauty. Her second company is nothing to do with him.

I hope I have understood everything, please correct me if I'm wrong!!
When Tati filed a lawsuit against Clark Swanson in it was filed in NV state because Halo Beauty has now moved to NV state now and also Clark Swanson lives in NV state too.

I find it interesting that Clark Swanson is claimed that Katie Joy didn't get all of her information about Halo Beauty, Tati and James Westbrook
from him. And I can see why he would said that because Katie JOy had made like over 40 or 50 videos about Tati, James Westbrook and Halo Beauty before he had contacted KJ but those other videos that Katie joy did after Clark had given KJ information you can see that Clark was the source.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Quick Question is the videos that Tati has/is uploading lately are they covering make up that has been out for awhile now? Thank you

Reactions: 2
Quick Question is the videos that Tati has/is uploading lately are they covering make up that has been out for awhile now? Thank you
It’s a bit of a mix. Lots of products I’ve had for a while on the luxury side - but drugstore seems more actual “new new” so to speak.

Seems she was catching up on great releases she wasn’t able to discuss/try in her absence but is now on the lookout for current newbies.

It’s so nice having her back, tho!! I was picking up a prescription at cvs today and had this “oh I wanna get that wet n Wild primer Tati recommended” thought and snatched it up. It made me realize I really have missed her recommendations. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit of a mix. Lots of products I’ve had for a while on the luxury side - but drugstore seems more actual “new new” so to speak.

Seems she was catching up on great releases she wasn’t able to discuss/try in her absence but is now on the lookout for current newbies.

It’s so nice having her back, tho!! I was picking up a prescription at cvs today and had this “oh I wanna get that wet n Wild primer Tati recommended” thought and snatched it up. It made me realize I really have missed her recommendations. 🥰
Thank you so much for filling me in the details about Tati's makeup videos. So that's good that she is looking at the current items. That's good to hear that she gives solid recommendations.

he’s such a piece of work
I agree and Off topic Todd Chrisley is now talking about suing Katie JOy for Defamation Todd's lawyer has already sent Katie Joy a do not delete your stuff order already and that litigation is now coming.

Last edited:
I’ve missed her, glad she’s back. I don’t agree with a lot of her past influencer friendships or the way/what she spoke of or handled things, but there’s always been something genuine and kind about her. Her content is so easy to watch and she’s a good sales person because I always buy what she recommends

Reactions: 9