Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike is 100% carrying this series. I think he’s fantastic. Have you guys watched Man Down? Him and Greg obviously have a great friendship already and I think that has helped this series as they really make each other laugh. Not really a fan of anyone else. I love Charlotte Ritchie I just think she’s a little too reserved

tom Davies and Jamie Demetriou would be two of my picks too! Love them both. I would love to see maybe Tamsin Greig or Mark Heap. Seeing as we had Daisy Cooper, Charlie would be a good shout too he’s so funny!
I thought about Charlie too but I have a feeling he could be a bit of a let down, he doesn’t seem as naturally funny in real life like daisy does.

Reactions: 1
I thought about Charlie too but I have a feeling he could be a bit of a let down, he doesn’t seem as naturally funny in real life like daisy does.
I think daisys just quite the extrovert. I’ve heard Charlie on many podcasts and he’s really funny just slightly more reserved I think

I think daisys just quite the extrovert. I’ve heard Charlie on many podcasts and he’s really funny just slightly more reserved I think
Yea maybe, I’ve only heard him doing interviews and stuff with daisy so she probably just overshadows him a bit.

the more i watch this series the more i just see jamali as one of the most rudest wankers on TV , the guy has no charisma , he is just an absolute arrogant aggressive prick

Reactions: 6
the more i watch this series the more i just see jamali as one of the most rudest wankers on TV , the guy has no charisma , he is just an absolute arrogant aggressive prick
Yeah he's a prick isn't he.

Also, the banana in the bottle task feels like a proper, good, stupidly pointless Taskmaster task.

Reactions: 2
Yeah he's a prick isn't he.

Also, the banana in the bottle task feels like a proper, good, stupidly pointless Taskmaster task.
Lee leaving the toilet roll was a classic taskmaster mistake, some decent tasks tonight, the series is slightly getting better, but its still my least favourite

Reactions: 5
Jamali - can you get me a...

Get it yourself! Lazy twit.

Reactions: 6

i cant work out if he thinks we are all laughing at the way he speaks to people , but he is just an aggressive knob, i just dont see him doing it for a joke though , there is no wink to the camera or wry smile at winding up alex , he is just that disrespectful

Reactions: 4

It annoys me how hes making no effort to find stuff during tasks and then getting annoyed at Alex for

1. Going deliberately slowly. - I would too. Lazy git.)

2. Time ticking away in the challenge while he waits for Alex to get the stuff.

it’s not even in a joke-y way. He just looks like a dick.

it was slightly better tonight , Lee's sound being replayed made me laugh and greg taking the piss out of mike is funny.

Sadly this series will always have the enemy of taskmaster involved called Jamali, literally the only contestant to arrogantly try to ruin every single task, even others who tried to look "too cool" to get involved enjoyed it after the first couple of tasks and warmed to the game, not Jamali though, he still steadfastly remains the person who broke Taskmaster and ruined a series by himself, an utter C**t :mad:

Reactions: 3
I completely disagree with all this hating Jamali. It’s just a different style of comedy. He’s not rude or disrespectful, Alex is in on the joke, not sure how people can’t see that.
I agree it’s not the best series, but I still find myself laughing out loud at several points during the show!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sarah is on the podcast this week I thought it was really good. Mike's the guest next week. I liked this episode of the show as well.

Reactions: 2
Rick Edwards on the taskmaster podcast says anyone who knows jamali knows that he is acting exactly as they'd expect him to act on taskmaster. Honestly think that is just how he is and his kind of style

I have only just caught up on the last 2 eps and still had them as background noise really

Reactions: 3
I completely disagree with all this hating Jamali. It’s just a different style of comedy. He’s not rude or disrespectful, Alex is in on the joke, not sure how people can’t see that.
I agree it’s not the best series, but I still find myself laughing out loud at several points during the show!
Just because Alex is in on it doesn’t make it funny to watch? I don’t think he’s unbearable on it but the too cool for the show act is old. In fairness I’m not the biggest fan of Sarah this season either.

i know he is in on the "joke" , but its not a funny joke , he is literally killing this series, i wish people with his attitude didnt do it as it ruins it for the viewer

I really want them to get Richard Ayoade on it! Apparently they’ve approached him a few times previously but filming has clashed with Travel Man/Crystal Maze 😩

I’ve been rewatching the series with Noel Fielding, Mel Giedroyc etc and I think it’s deffo my fav one. I love the task where they have to make up a dance to an IPhone ringtone literally makes me cry 😂

• Haha
I really want them to get Richard Ayoade on it! Apparently they’ve approached him a few times previously but filming has clashed with Travel Man/Crystal Maze 😩

I’ve been rewatching the series with Noel Fielding, Mel Giedroyc etc and I think it’s deffo my fav one. I love the task where they have to make up a dance to an IPhone ringtone literally makes me cry 😂
I really like Richard Ayoade but I think he might be a bit too ironic and deadpan about it all. I can't quite describe what I even mean by that. Makes sense in my head.
I actually think someone a bit more old school like Alan Carr might be fun. I like a giggler - like Daisy May Cooper.

Reactions: 7
I really like Richard Ayoade but I think he might be a bit too ironic and deadpan about it all. I can't quite describe what I even mean by that. Makes sense in my head.
I actually think someone a bit more old school like Alan Carr might be fun. I like a giggler - like Daisy May Cooper.
I never even thought of Alan Carr! He’d be brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.