Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems the type to get jealous of her having a kid with someone else and trying for a baby for that reason. And she’ll be posting like “Omg after years of infertility
/miscarriages I got pregnant by accident straight away”

Reactions: 2
Blurring her son's face on tiktok so strangers on the internet can't see him but meeting a guy online and allowing him to sleep in your house while your son is in there within a week or 2 knowing him ! Makes loads of sense 🤦😂 and Jordan what kind of dad is he for being ok with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Blurring her son's face on tiktok so strangers on the internet can't see him but meeting a guy online and allowing him to sleep in your house while your son is in there within a week or 2 knowing him ! Makes loads of sense 🤦😂 and Jordan what kind of dad is he for being ok with it!
Does she forget this is a public Instagram with well over 4000 strangers following it?
Jordan has always been a tit and pathetic excuse of a “dad” so no surprise

Attachments

Tbf (and I hate to defend scabby) I think he’s made it very clear he isn’t ok with it

Reactions: 5
Tbf (and I hate to defend scabby) I think he’s made it very clear he isn’t ok with it
Imagine if we got a full turn around and deadbeat scabby ended up with custody of the kid. I wish there was someone better to take the kids off them. Tasha is just repeating history. I’m waiting for one of her tit boyfriends to harm the baby and end up with him in care, just like Tasha was. It’s just a matter of time

Reactions: 2
she’s so embarrassing
imagine being that desperate for a man you’re letting any random around your child 🤮

Reactions: 3
I wonder if shes now blocking his face as maybe people are catching onto his genetic condition

Reactions: 1
im still in shock she allowed a man she DOESNT KNOW to stay overnight in her house with her young baby there. absolutely zero safeguarding from tasha as per usual.

Reactions: 4
Hey 👋 I haven’t been on Tasha’s thread for months but she popped up on my fyp the other day for the first time in months and what have I come back to! No longer showing the child’s face and has a new man!? What else have I missed?

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if Jordan has insisted she stop showing Sutton. Seems to have happened since their little disagreement about the new boyfriend