Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unonowndbe

I’m so dead she told someone in the comments no he hasn’t met Sutton then Jordan commented ‘be honest to the people who support you’ and she’s said yes he has met Sutton, he’s incredible with him… why would you introduce a man you’re dating for a few weeks to your son, she is crazy & she obviously knows it’s wrong to lie about it in the first place

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Unonowndbe

Why is her kid knocking about the doctors walking around with bare feet???
surely now he’s toddling she’d put shoes on??
just like she takes him out the garden in 10 degree weather with a vest and stupid romper suit and just socks, no common sense no wonder he’s always cold

Reactions: 8

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
My guilty pleasure is when low intelligence people fight on social media. I love a fight in the comments section 😂

I will never be team scabby BUT I do agree with him on this one. She shouldn’t be introducing her new man (I’m going to call him ginger man boobs) to the baby. But then scabby shouldn’t introduce the baby to his new gf either and I’m sure he’s probably done that.
Poor kid is going to meet so many new step mummies and daddies over the years

Reactions: 7

amymegan64

her latest video, she might as well add ‘when’s international men’s day’ to the end of it😴 we will reach our daughters to ‘respectful’ hun, along with how to not get killed, not walk alone/in the dark and all the other shit they need just to survive in the world🫠 not denying poor mental health in males is a huge killer because it absolutely is, but her video comes across as so ignorant to the fact that violence against women and girls is disproportionately high!! Rant over😔

Reactions: 7

sparklingdee

VIP Member
you couldn't have chosen 2 worst people to have a baby together them - and they apparently neither of them give a shit about safeguarding either. baffling you would introduce your YOUNG BABY to a man after 3 weeks. how does she know what his intentions are? he might be the nicest guy ever but he might also be p***o. like fgs, get your head screwed on. its all about points scoring with new partners and playing happy families and NOTHING to do with the poor child.

Reactions: 6

RedEd

Plus she claims “she’s always with Sutton” - it can take just seconds or minutes for a child to come to harm. Especially from a strange man you’re letting into your home
He has slept at her house while Sutton is there , I bet she doesn't stay awake all night to make sure he doesn't creep around the house on his own, she's putting that little boy at risk and she doesn't care, if she really is that thick and stupid she shouldn't have that kid .

• Sick

Unonowndbe

I’m actually really really concerned about this whole situation.
she is a fully grown woman with a child yet still uses the excuse Jordan got a girlfriend and introduced her to back up her stupidity.
imagine doing tit for tat when it comes to your son being around a stranger!!
she is the biggest excuse maker in the world, always has an answer for everything

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Three weeks, 21 days, and she’s acting like she’s been with this man for years. Introducing a child/ meeting family/ playing husband and wife after that short length of time is wild, disgusting and irresponsible.

Reactions: 5

Chrisxo

VIP Member
She’s deleted the comments now I think

She’s saying he’s had to meet Sutton because she doesn’t get enough time without Sutton. How about putting your son first and focusing on him not a new relationship

cwymmie

VIP Member
At no point this year has it been the weather/temperature to dress a small child who wears 6-9 month clothing in shorts and T-shirt to parade the street. No blanket, socks, shoes. What the hell is this girl thinking? It’s not summer, it’s a chilly spring and she lives in the north. She’s so neglectful!

gimm3more

VIP Member
her latest video, she might as well add ‘when’s international men’s day’ to the end of it😴 we will reach our daughters to ‘respectful’ hun, along with how to not get killed, not walk alone/in the dark and all the other shit they need just to survive in the world🫠 not denying poor mental health in males is a huge killer because it absolutely is, but her video comes across as so ignorant to the fact that violence against women and girls is disproportionately high!! Rant over😔
The reason men have poor mental health and don’t seek help for it is cos of other men and how they are perceived by them. Shes a fucking moron

Reactions: 4

Jordan101

I feel like Jordan’s comments on the dating 5 months thing is aimed at her introducing cock to Sutton so soon which 5 months is still maybe pushing it but slight more acceptable than 3 weeks 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4