Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very glad she’s not showing his face, finally some safeguarding! But it seems utterly pointless when she’s letting a literal stranger sleep in the same house as him.
So I fear that the reason is more to do with his Pierre Robin and her wanting to pretend he’s “normal” rather than wanting to keep him safe

Reactions: 3
I’m very glad she’s not showing his face, finally some safeguarding! But it seems utterly pointless when she’s letting a literal stranger sleep in the same house as him.
So I fear that the reason is more to do with his Pierre Robin and her wanting to pretend he’s “normal” rather than wanting to keep him safe
It’s too little too late. The internet is forever. His Instagram had 4000+ followers and there’s no telling how many strangers screenshotted his photos, and they will still be in the public domain somewhere. She should never have shown him at all to begin with, instead of trying to monetise him first then backtracking when that flopped!

Shes just said on live that covering Suttons face is just a “trial”for her to see, and she will show his face again in the future ahahah okay

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
How can she afford to still live in her 3 bedroom house now Jordan’s gone and not sharing bills?

Reactions: 4
Shes just said on live that covering Suttons face is just a “trial”for her to see, and she will show his face again in the future ahahah okay
Here’s an idea Tasha: wait until he can give INFORMED CONSENT to use social media himself you fat fuckin waster
---
How can she afford to still live in her 3 bedroom house now Jordan’s gone and not sharing bills?
Probs gonna move specky in soon isn’t she

Reactions: 1
Here’s an idea Tasha: wait until he can give INFORMED CONSENT to use social media himself you fat fuckin waster
---

Probs gonna move specky in soon isn’t she
I give it 2 months before he’s moved in. And it’ll be some crappy excuse like “he was going to be made homeless” or “I couldn’t afford to live alone” making it out like she had no choice but to move a total stranger in with her baby

I give it 2 months before he’s moved in. And it’ll be some crappy excuse like “he was going to be made homeless” or “I couldn’t afford to live alone” making it out like she had no choice but to move a total stranger in with her baby
Bets on the next “pregnancy”? #2under2

She said on live that when he left she was using food banks and that’s how she met one of her friends who also conveniently knows cock (new bf ) . Someone also asked how Jordan felt about her meeting him and you could tell by how she answered it Jordan isnt happy it was all “I’m not going to comment on that thats Jordan’s business but yeah it’s done now “ just find it ironic cause remember way back before Sutton she kept saying how she could 100% afford a baby alone because she always had £800 spare but now using food banks (not that there’s anything wrong with food banks but the irony here )

• Angry
She said on live that when he left she was using food banks and that’s how she met one of her friends who also conveniently knows cock (new bf ) . Someone also asked how Jordan felt about her meeting him and you could tell by how she answered it Jordan isnt happy it was all “I’m not going to comment on that thats Jordan’s business but yeah it’s done now “ just find it ironic cause remember way back before Sutton she kept saying how she could 100% afford a baby alone because she always had £800 spare but now using food banks (not that there’s anything wrong with food banks but the irony here )
Also whatever Tasha has done aside, Jordan was an utter deadbeat from day 1, didn’t let Sutton sleep in their bedroom, didn’t visit him in hospital when he had to go in sick as a newborn etc. He’s also got a new missus who has been introduced to Sutton early in the relationship and Jordan was the one who initially posted Sutton’s full name to the world on his public Facebook before he popped out the womb. Jordan was the first one to post Sutton to his public Facebook. So the fact he’s trying to have any say in this is laughable really. He was a sperm donor who just didn’t go through the proper screening processes, lol.
this is all only going to get worse as the poor kid grows up which Tasha gave NO consideration to as she just “wanted a baby” (and emphasis on BABY not child).

Reactions: 6
She’s used food banks yet constantly spends on tik tok shop and has made videos showing how much money she makes from tik tok 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
universal credit no doubt
wouldn’t they only pay the lha rate
she’d only be entitled to a two bed so wouldn’t she be topping the rent up herself
the girl is full of tit
---
And don’t forget buying bleeping dolls and new prams constantly
exactly! if you’re struggling for money and to feed yourself the last thing you’ll be doing is buying bleeping creepy looking dolls
the girl is utterly delusional

wouldn’t they only pay the lha rate
she’d only be entitled to a two bed so wouldn’t she be topping the rent up herself
the girl is full of tit
---

exactly! if you’re struggling for money and to feed yourself the last thing you’ll be doing is buying bleeping creepy looking dolls
the girl is utterly delusional

Yes she’s entitled to a 2 bed so will have to make up the rest however if she has herself down with a disability ie her back and she gets pip she can have a 3 bedroom as she may require overnight assistance 😂