Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a care leaver as well and her dad and adoptive dad abused her so she’s probably got a social services backing as long as her gunt to “prove” her bad mental health for PIP

Reactions: 1
I live in quite an expensive area, I’m also entitled to two bedrooms however with the amount of housing benefit they’d pay it could barely cover a one bedroom flat 😭 so if I were to get a three bedrooms I’d be topping up myself a ridiculous amount, luckily I have a council property. I don’t know how she can afford it honestly..

I live in quite an expensive area, I’m also entitled to two bedrooms however with the amount of housing benefit they’d pay it could barely cover a one bedroom flat 😭 so if I were to get a three bedrooms I’d be topping up myself a ridiculous amount, luckily I have a council property. I don’t know how she can afford it honestly..
So she must claim uc, she will get some of her housing paid she only has to work limited hrs due to her sons age so if she keeps that low she gets her money uc on top of that then her child benefit I would say she gets some sort of pip too I’d say her and scabby have an arrangement for money also and then she gets her tiktok money on top of it which no doubt doesn’t get declared and then she also sells stuff on Vinted.. doesn’t look like she lives a lavish life and sure she seems to visit them food bank kinda places for food her dolls are prob her big spends she also seems to do a lot of fb market place purchases

I think the food thing she's referred to is one run at the local children's centre. It's one of those where you don't need a referral, and you pay a few pounds and get a few days worth of food. Anyone can go along, they don't ask any questions.

There's also another one even closer to her run by one of the local churches that is a multibank. They do free food bags, and they also offer clothing and household items. Again, no referral needed and no questions asked, and they don't ask for any money in return.

Reactions: 1
sounds like my friend lol she gets AMPLE money from UC/benefits and 3 lots of tesco vouchers from the school to help pay for food in the holidays yet she still goes to a food bank every month and pleads poverty to them

Reactions: 2
She’s posted a throwback to Suttons birth announcements saying she’s hopes to do it all again… girl please stop letting these brainless men impregnate you

• Angry
Reactions: 6