Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just still don’t understand how after 3 weeks of seeing each other (not even in a relationship) with a stranger off of the internet is the “right time “ I keep trying to work out how she’s rationalising that. She says it’s because she’s always with Sutton well I’m sorry Tasha you should be putting your child’s needs first and introducing someone who you’re not even in a relationship with that is a stranger off the internet isn’t putting his needs first is it and there’s no rational behind that. Why not meet him when he’s with Jordan ? Or worst case if you have to be around him that badly ask him to come over when suttons gone to bed and watch a film. Suttons now got a new step daddy you’re not even in a relationship with and I understand he’s your child but think about what you’re doing it’s been 3 weeks, stranger off the internet and your 1 year old child .
Plus she claims “she’s always with Sutton” - it can take just seconds or minutes for a child to come to harm. Especially from a strange man you’re letting into your home

Reactions: 3
Plus she claims “she’s always with Sutton” - it can take just seconds or minutes for a child to come to harm. Especially from a strange man you’re letting into your home
He has slept at her house while Sutton is there , I bet she doesn't stay awake all night to make sure he doesn't creep around the house on his own, she's putting that little boy at risk and she doesn't care, if she really is that thick and stupid she shouldn't have that kid .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He has slept at her house while Sutton is there , I bet she doesn't stay awake all night to make sure he doesn't creep around the house on his own, she's putting that little boy at risk and she doesn't care, if she really is that thick and stupid she shouldn't have that kid .
Literally this

He is literally the male looking version of her 🤮 they deffo look like they could be brother and sister 🤮
He’s an ugly bugger ain’t he. Then again, they do look like they could be twins. She really does know how to pick her men 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just had a nosy. My god she has a very specific taste 😂

He looks like the type of man you’d want to do Claire’s law on honestly.

• Haha
Tasha has gone fb official with her new bf of course his surname is Cockburn 😂😂😂😂 Jordan updates a photo of him and his new gf 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually really really concerned about this whole situation.
she is a fully grown woman with a child yet still uses the excuse Jordan got a girlfriend and introduced her to back up her stupidity.
imagine doing tit for tat when it comes to your son being around a stranger!!
she is the biggest excuse maker in the world, always has an answer for everything

Reactions: 6
I’m actually really really concerned about this whole situation.
she is a fully grown woman with a child yet still uses the excuse Jordan got a girlfriend and introduced her to back up her stupidity.
imagine doing tit for tat when it comes to your son being around a stranger!!
she is the biggest excuse maker in the world, always has an answer for everything
His new gf has a SEN child too and a rainbow emoji in her fb bio. She also kinda looks like Tasha.
It will all end in tears.
bring back the Jeremy Kyle show.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Jordan’s comments on the dating 5 months thing is aimed at her introducing cock to Sutton so soon which 5 months is still maybe pushing it but slight more acceptable than 3 weeks 😂😅

• Haha
Embarrassing. My partner and I have been together 7 years with 2 kids and even were not ‘Facebook official’ 🤢