Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bets she’ll be pregnant by the end of summer
If Jordan knocks up his new girl she will 100% be attempting to herself. No regard to the fact she’s still clearly mentally unstable and she’s the size of an elephant

Reactions: 1
Jordan really is a waste of space. She would have been better getting sperm from someone on Facebook. I agree that Jordan will get the new girl pregnant and become an even worse ‘co parent’.

Reactions: 2
I get she's upset at getting no gifts from Sutton for her birthday but why would you give a friend money to get you gifts on his behalf? Just bloody use said money to get yourself something.

Reactions: 3
I agree, it would have been nice if him to get her even a card but I would never give someone money to buy me something I would just buy myself something. He really is a waste of space

Let this be a lesson to her. You don’t get knocked up by the first block that shows interest in you. It takes time to be sure someone is worth having children with.

I get she's upset at getting no gifts from Sutton for her birthday but why would you give a friend money to get you gifts on his behalf? Just bloody use said money to get yourself something.
He is a baby how is he going to get her anything 😂

I think she won’t launch him this time because she exclusively dates ugly men and she knows there will be comments.
But of course she’ll word it with some bullshit about him being a private person or wanting to keep her relationship private. Which is utterly ridiculous when she exploits her infant son to pedos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is her kid knocking about the doctors walking around with bare feet???
surely now he’s toddling she’d put shoes on??
just like she takes him out the garden in 10 degree weather with a vest and stupid romper suit and just socks, no common sense no wonder he’s always cold

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised that baby didn't trip over his long Jeans legs , if you you're gonna let him walk around like that then turn his bloody jeans up, major trip hazard, lucky he didn't go flat on his face on that hard floor! Is she seriously that stupid!.

Reactions: 2