Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a girlfriend lol and she says she’s seeing someone
---
He’s with one of her friends 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has a girlfriend lol and she says she’s seeing someone
---
He’s with one of her friends 🙈
Of course he is. Because he’s nasty piece of tit. We’ve been saying this since before the baby was even conceived. Red flags are never wrong

Reactions: 4
Sure she will be pregnant before the end of the year lol
Let’s hope she chooses a half decent looking man this time. She had greasy hair peadoface, big gums ugly teeth and then scabby mc scab. Hopefully the next one has at least half decent genes

Sutton naps a lot for the age of him, our babies were born on the same day and she’s down to 1nap if there’s any more u are in for a treat come bed time

Reactions: 1
Sutton naps a lot for the age of him, our babies were born on the same day and she’s down to 1nap if there’s any more u are in for a treat come bed time
Tbf my son is 1.5 and sleeps better at night if he has an hour in morning and hour in the afternoon with one nap he tends to get overtired

Sutton seems to be sleeping every couple of hrs still
Seems to doesn’t he! She’s still talking about “wake windows”.. like my son the same age at Sutton is awake all day except a 1 hour nap 😂 there’s no wake windows!

Reactions: 2
Seems to doesn’t he! She’s still talking about “wake windows”.. like my son the same age at Sutton is awake all day except a 1 hour nap 😂 there’s no wake windows!
Yeah mines wake window is all day bar a 1-2hr nap around lunch time

I’m jealous of how much he naps 😂 mine dropped down to one nap at 11 months then by the time she was 15 months cut out naps completely 😭😭

I’m jealous of how much he naps 😂 mine dropped down to one nap at 11 months then by the time she was 15 months cut out naps completely 😭😭
I dread that she will be a demon lol kinda feel bad for tasha she’s took herself away from all her family n all and now she’s on her own on her birthday, she bought herself a cake fs

I dread that she will be a demon lol kinda feel bad for tasha she’s took herself away from all her family n all and now she’s on her own on her birthday, she bought herself a cake fs
We all said she’d regret moving away from her support system. I just wish she’d listened. Her and the baby would be much better moving closer to her parents and friends. Screw scabby, he doesn’t give a tit about her and the second his new gf is pregnant he won’t even bother seeing the baby anymore. She should move back to where people actually care about her

Reactions: 2
We all said she’d regret moving away from her support system. I just wish she’d listened. Her and the baby would be much better moving closer to her parents and friends. Screw scabby, he doesn’t give a tit about her and the second his new gf is pregnant he won’t even bother seeing the baby anymore. She should move back to where people actually care about her
Tbf her parents are/were hardly supportive either. That’s why she wanted a baby so bad for the company and unconditional love

Buying yourself a cake and lighting your own candles to blow out is pretty grim, if I was alone on my birthday I’d prob just pretend it was every other day

Reactions: 3