Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi tasha. As you read here your clap back video is painful to watch with the eyes in different postcodes.
Also educate yourself on what a “trap house” is please I BEG before you sing.
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi tasha. As you read here your clap back video is painful to watch with the eyes in different postcodes.
Also educate yourself on what a “trap house” is please I BEG before you sing.
😂😂😂😂😂
ahahahahahahaah the eyes comment I can’t 💀 “slight lazy eye when I’m tired”
---
Also would be class if she stopped baiting us with her son and his disabilities and just came out with it instead of inevitably drip feeding us until one of Jordan’s family post it

---
Also would be class if she stopped baiting us with her son and his disabilities and just came out with it instead of inevitably drip feeding us until one of Jordan’s family post it
As others have said she got the “sick child” she wanted. That’s warped & concerning alone!

Reactions: 1
---
who do you think will start a go fund me first for his new disability 🙄

• Haha
Nah remember when she fkin started one for IVF and the only contribution was a tenner (from herself)
I don’t know much about IVF, but surely she’s far too enormous to be eligible for IVF?! She’s easily 10st, if not more overweight?

I don’t know much about IVF, but surely she’s far too enormous to be eligible for IVF?! She’s easily 10st, if not more overweight?
I thought you meant “she’s 10 stone” hahahah
Yeh many people pointed that out, as well as the fact she’s clearly mentally unstable and had only been with Jordan for a few months (not forgetting she got knocked up with him 2 weeks after they met) then ended up taking it down.
she was full of excuses at the time like “oh I’m just starting to look into it I’ve got time to lose weight”. Deluded

Reactions: 1
The state of her bedsheets in the latest video 🤢

Where has it been warm enough lately to take a (sick) 1 year old out with just a t shirt and shorts on?? Poor thing doesn’t even have socks on, no wonder he’s ill

Reactions: 4
At no point this year has it been the weather/temperature to dress a small child who wears 6-9 month clothing in shorts and T-shirt to parade the street. No blanket, socks, shoes. What the hell is this girl thinking? It’s not summer, it’s a chilly spring and she lives in the north. She’s so neglectful!

Reactions: 5
I bet she was wearing a jacket 🙃

At no point this year has it been the weather/temperature to dress a small child who wears 6-9 month clothing in shorts and T-shirt to parade the street. No blanket, socks, shoes. What the hell is this girl thinking? It’s not summer, it’s a chilly spring and she lives in the north. She’s so neglectful!

She says in the video he has no temperature, but in the comments says he was warm and she was trying to cool him down.
Which one is it?! 🤔
Then she says it was 19 degrees that day. The hottest her area has got this year is 15 degrees.
Just constant lies with her.
---
Just to add, why the f does she have the kid sleeping on a pillow full of animal hair, dust, general grossness. She really is a grotty cow
IMG_0578.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why does Jordan not take them to hospital fs why do they have to get the bus if his child is ill surely he would want to be there

Why does Jordan not take them to hospital fs why do they have to get the bus if his child is ill surely he would want to be there
He didn’t visit once when he was in hospital in the newborn stage. He’s a deadbeat

Because quite simply, he does not give a tit about the child
Remember when after Sutton was born Tasha spent all her time in the living room on live at night because Jordan didn’t want him sleeping in the same room “because he works nights”. Actually can’t believe she decided to breed with him 🤢🤢

Remember when after Sutton was born Tasha spent all her time in the living room on live at night because Jordan didn’t want him sleeping in the same room “because he works nights”. Actually can’t believe she decided to breed with him 🤢🤢
And she’d go on about how important it was he got sleep because it was “dangerous” for him to be tired at work. As if he’s a surgeon or something when in reality he’s a milkman 😂💀

• Haha