Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked online and the giggle car seat is up to 12 months so he shouldn’t be in it. They’re travelling an hour and a half to the doll show too.
I’m guessing because she doesn’t drive she hasn’t got a group 1 car seat for him (plus she wants the ease of putting that car seat on the pushchair chassis) Just lazy 😂
At least she doesn’t have them rediculous chunky trainers on him now.. my daughter and him are the same age she’s been out of that kind of car seat from 7 months

If he’s under 9kg he can still technically go in that seat. However cosatto are a terrible car seat brand so she’s clearly done no car seat research and shoves him in there for her ease.

Reactions: 2
If he’s under 9kg he can still technically go in that seat. However cosatto are a terrible car seat brand so she’s clearly done no car seat research and shoves him in there for her ease.
I’d imagine the seat was chosen for the rainbows.

Aw bless him 🥺

I don’t drive and I’m probably only in a car once a week for 15 minutes max, however I make sure both my children have suitable car seats! Don’t be lazy Tasha

She definitely doesn’t. Yet she moved miles away from her own family and friends just to be with the scab who then dumped her a month later 🙄
Her sister is expecting a baby due in July. I feel like Tasha is going to be so jealous

That photo of him in the car seat is actually sad to look at, idk, she gives me Dee Dee Blanchard vibes. Surprised she’s not tried diagnosing him with autism or adhd yet

Reactions: 5
He needs a proper fixed ERF car seat. Whatever genetic conditon he MAY have obviously restricts growth and development. Poor soul has global development delay for sure but the rest is just speculation

Reactions: 5
She definitely doesn’t. Yet she moved miles away from her own family and friends just to be with the scab who then dumped her a month later 🙄

Ahhh I just remembered the whole drama about her paying for jordans car to get fixed or something