Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with chavs and wanting to play happy families with their new partners so early? As amusing as it is watching them try and get one up on each other, it’s just sad for the kid stuck in the middle

Reactions: 4
When the time is right means exactly what it reads like it means Tasha! Noone has twisted your words when the time is right means exactly that. It doesn't mean yes or no 😂

Reactions: 2
you couldn't have chosen 2 worst people to have a baby together them - and they apparently neither of them give a tit about safeguarding either. baffling you would introduce your YOUNG BABY to a man after 3 weeks. how does she know what his intentions are? he might be the nicest guy ever but he might also be p***o. like fgs, get your head screwed on. its all about points scoring with new partners and playing happy families and NOTHING to do with the poor child.

Reactions: 6
you couldn't have chosen 2 worst people to have a baby together them - and they apparently neither of them give a tit about safeguarding either. baffling you would introduce your YOUNG BABY to a man after 3 weeks. how does she know what his intentions are? he might be the nicest guy ever but he might also be p***o. like fgs, get your head screwed on. its all about points scoring with new partners and playing happy families and NOTHING to do with the poor child.
Especially when Tasha openly posts about her reborns and her kid on SM. She said previously she took her reborns on a first date. So clearly on her dating profile. She is a predator’s dream.

Reactions: 1
Is this girl for real 🤬 she's been seeing a guy for 3 weeks that she met on a dating site and she has him stay in her while her kid is there, seriously wtf, who in there right mind would do that, predictors use dating sites to get with single mums for 1 reason, no decent mother who puts Thier child first would do this 🤬 sorry Tasha you are a selfish disgusting excuse of a mother!

Reactions: 5
she's definitely a target for weirdos, single mum with a young baby and on dating apps... like why?? just concentrate on your child for a while

She’s never single for long. It’s one ugly man after another. It won’t be long before this one starts abusing her like scabby did

2 or 3 times in the space of a couple of weeks is outrageous. If she’s so busy with work and barely having free time without button why is she even considering dating at this moment in time. Focus on your child Tasha and stop being so bleeping selfish and putting him at risk
---
2 or 3 times in the space of a couple of weeks is outrageous. If she’s so busy with work and barely having free time without button why is she even considering dating at this moment in time. Focus on your child Tasha and stop being so bleeping selfish and putting him at risk
I mean Sutton not button 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe if you were to go on her following list on insta … maybe he is one of the first 5 people that she’s recently followed judging off of the cryptic ginger hair …… maybe …hypothetically

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe if you were to go on her following list on insta … maybe he is one of the first 5 people that she’s recently followed judging off of the cryptic ginger hair …… maybe …hypothetically
He’s a Chris Brown fan. Shes fucked

I wonder if he *hypothetically* would get her in to going to the gym with him.

I gasped when she said she was a size 20 recently. There’s no way.

• Haha
How do u know this lol seen Jordan’s new girl he deffo has a type lol she will be preggers in no time
Found his insta. Check her followers for the ugly ginger fella near the top
---
I wonder if he *hypothetically* would get her in to going to the gym with him.

I gasped when she said she was a size 20 recently. There’s no way.
What is with all these delusional internet fatties? Becki Jones, Tasha, Fatlasious all claim their clothes sizes are in their 20s when they’re a 30 at a minimum

My controversial hot take is that single mums should not be dating in their kid’s formative years. He’s only just turned 1 this year and she’s on the prowl for another baby daddy. Just wrong on all levels

Reactions: 3
Her recent story with her legs open in a dress I feel so had for the view those little lambs are getting

He is literally the male looking version of her 🤮 they deffo look like they could be brother and sister 🤮

I just still don’t understand how after 3 weeks of seeing each other (not even in a relationship) with a stranger off of the internet is the “right time “ I keep trying to work out how she’s rationalising that. She says it’s because she’s always with Sutton well I’m sorry Tasha you should be putting your child’s needs first and introducing someone who you’re not even in a relationship with that is a stranger off the internet isn’t putting his needs first is it and there’s no rational behind that. Why not meet him when he’s with Jordan ? Or worst case if you have to be around him that badly ask him to come over when suttons gone to bed and watch a film. Suttons now got a new step daddy you’re not even in a relationship with and I understand he’s your child but think about what you’re doing it’s been 3 weeks, stranger off the internet and your 1 year old child .

• Heart