Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m so dead she told someone in the comments no he hasnā€™t met Sutton then Jordan commented ā€˜be honest to the people who support youā€™ and sheā€™s said yes he has met Sutton, heā€™s incredible with himā€¦ why would you introduce a man youā€™re dating for a few weeks to your son, she is crazy & she obviously knows itā€™s wrong to lie about it in the first place

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m so dead she told someone in the comments no he hasnā€™t met Sutton then Jordan commented ā€˜be honest to the people who support youā€™ and sheā€™s said yes he has met Sutton, heā€™s incredible with himā€¦ why would you introduce a man youā€™re dating for a few weeks to your son, she is crazy & she obviously knows itā€™s wrong to lie about it in the first place
Looks like sheā€™s deleted the comments from him šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Itā€™s still there, under the comment saying do you think heā€™ll meet Sutton, the comment from Jordan was like 10 mins after she said when the times right then 4 mins after Jordan she wrote another comments saying he has met him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s still there, under the comment saying do you think heā€™ll meet Sutton, the comment from Jordan was like 10 mins after she said when the times right then 4 mins after Jordan she wrote another comments saying he has met him
Iā€™m pissing never thought Iā€™d be on team scabby but heā€™s right hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m pissing never thought Iā€™d be on team scabby but heā€™s right hahahaha
Sheā€™s made a vid on Jordan now.. why did she lie and then admit lol sheā€™s only with ur man cuz Jordanā€™s with her mate now.. what is the Jeremy Kyle has this turned in to lol

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s made a vid on Jordan now.. why did she lie and then admit lol sheā€™s only with ur man cuz Jordanā€™s with her mate now.. what is the Jeremy Kyle has this turned in to lol
That kid is gonna get nonced and sheā€™ll be the only one to blame

• Sad
whys she acting like the phrase ā€˜when the time is rightā€™ could be interpreted as him having already met Sutton? Nobody every uses it like that, sheā€™s trying to make out like she wasnā€™t hiding that heā€™d met Sutton

Reactions: 1
Three weeks, 21 days, and sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s been with this man for years. Introducing a child/ meeting family/ playing husband and wife after that short length of time is wild, disgusting and irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s deleted the comments now I think

Sheā€™s saying heā€™s had to meet Sutton because she doesnā€™t get enough time without Sutton. How about putting your son first and focusing on him not a new relationship

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s deleted the comments now I think

Sheā€™s saying heā€™s had to meet Sutton because she doesnā€™t get enough time without Sutton. How about putting your son first and focusing on him not a new relationship
ā€œHadā€ is the key word here - NO, Tasha, you did not HAVE to. Youā€™ve put that poor kid at risk from the moment of conception and now worse. Random men should not be near your child!! sheā€™s only with a fella to get back at Scabby

My guilty pleasure is when low intelligence people fight on social media. I love a fight in the comments section šŸ˜‚

I will never be team scabby BUT I do agree with him on this one. She shouldnā€™t be introducing her new man (Iā€™m going to call him ginger man boobs) to the baby. But then scabby shouldnā€™t introduce the baby to his new gf either and Iā€™m sure heā€™s probably done that.
Poor kid is going to meet so many new step mummies and daddies over the years

Reactions: 7
My guilty pleasure is when low intelligence people fight on social media. I love a fight in the comments section šŸ˜‚

I will never be team scabby BUT I do agree with him on this one. She shouldnā€™t be introducing her new man (Iā€™m going to call him ginger man boobs) to the baby. But then scabby shouldnā€™t introduce the baby to his new gf either and Iā€™m sure heā€™s probably done that.
Poor kid is going to meet so many new step mummies and daddies over the years
she says on her story that heā€™s stayed over at his new gfs with Sutton

• Sick
Reactions: 1
and she said that scabby has stayed at his new gfs with Sutton which she hasnā€™t done, but has had her new fella staying over at hers so no different really

• Sick