Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I think she won’t launch him this time because she exclusively dates ugly men and she knows there will be comments.
But of course she’ll word it with some bullshit about him being a private person or wanting to keep her relationship private. Which is utterly ridiculous when she exploits her infant son to pedos

• Haha
Reactions: 4

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I know shit happens but it is so tragic that her relationship with her baby’s father couldn’t even survive his first year. He is barely a year old and she already has a new boyfriend and likely the first of many men introduced into poor Sutton’s life. I don’t doubt they are already trying for a baby - whether he knows it or not! This is the cycle continuing and like a car crash I can’t look away. Poor, poor Sutton. Blurring out his face after continued attempts to monetise his presence online is a pathetic attempt to keep him safe when a strange man now has access to him in his own home. One of the biggest risk factors for abuse.
Statistically kids are most likely to get harmed by stepdads/mums boyfriends out of all family members. Especially if they have their own kids with the mum. That poor baby, it’s only a matter of time. It actually gets me upset thinking about baby P etc. Tasha needs to start putting her son first

gimm3more

VIP Member
It’s still there, under the comment saying do you think he’ll meet Sutton, the comment from Jordan was like 10 mins after she said when the times right then 4 mins after Jordan she wrote another comments saying he has met him
I’m pissing never thought I’d be on team scabby but he’s right hahahaha

• Haha
Shes just said on live that covering Suttons face is just a “trial”for her to see, and she will show his face again in the future ahahah okay

• Haha
  • Angry

Bora Bora Local

It was sad yesterday when she was saying how much he enjoys being chucked around and doesn’t stop smiling. I’m not sure what she deems a smile but that poor baby didn’t smile once. He never seems to have any emotion 😔

gimm3more

VIP Member
New thread for the racist mess that is Natasha Charlotte Harridge (aka Tasha Lottie)
Feel like we don’t even need a recap but:
- supposedly dumped scabby Jordan but apparently he still lives with her (deffo still shagging)
- still selling and buying new dolls despite having a real life baby who might as well be a doll to her
- sharing her son’s private medical info via TikTok as he’s clearly extremely delayed; Tasha has been teasing a diagnosis to her thousands of followers
- still pimping out her son on his own PUBLIC Instagram account despite the plethora of internet pedos out there

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
The state of her bedsheets in the latest video 🤢

Where has it been warm enough lately to take a (sick) 1 year old out with just a t shirt and shorts on?? Poor thing doesn’t even have socks on, no wonder he’s ill

mamabear012

How can she afford to still live in her 3 bedroom house now Jordan’s gone and not sharing bills?

Jordan101

Maybe if you were to go on her following list on insta … maybe he is one of the first 5 people that she’s recently followed judging off of the cryptic ginger hair …… maybe …hypothetically

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
What’s with chavs and wanting to play happy families with their new partners so early? As amusing as it is watching them try and get one up on each other, it’s just sad for the kid stuck in the middle

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Embarrassing. My partner and I have been together 7 years with 2 kids and even were not ‘Facebook official’ 🤢

Unonowndbe

It’s still there, under the comment saying do you think he’ll meet Sutton, the comment from Jordan was like 10 mins after she said when the times right then 4 mins after Jordan she wrote another comments saying he has met him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me too. It just isn’t right. All this playing happy families after 2 weeks. I’m always grateful my mum never brought men into our house.

Statistically kids are most likely to get harmed by stepdads/mums boyfriends out of all family members. Especially if they have their own kids with the mum. That poor baby, it’s only a matter of time. It actually gets me upset thinking about baby P etc. Tasha needs to start putting her son first

Reactions: 3