Tashas.Journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s put in our predictions for the absolute chavtastic tacky crap she’s going to get for Mother’s Day (if the scab even remembers that is).

I’m predicting one of those tacky teddy bears with a heart that says “best mum”. Some supermarket flowers, maybe a cheap box of chocolates.
Or something Disney themed.

Or one of those awful plaques that has a generic quote about being a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s put in our predictions for the absolute chavtastic tacky crap she’s going to get for Mother’s Day (if the scab even remembers that is).

I’m predicting one of those tacky teddy bears with a heart that says “best mum”. Some supermarket flowers, maybe a cheap box of chocolates.
Or something Disney themed.

Or one of those awful plaques that has a generic quote about being a mum
Whatever Poundland has to offer.

Reactions: 1
So now she’s just blurring out his eyes 😂. That’s worse than the emoji over face. Also, thought she was against the dummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So now she’s just blurring out his eyes 😂. That’s worse than the emoji over face. Also, thought she was against the dummy?
NAH that with the filter, he looks terrifying!!! What’s the point in posting that! Also the cat fur on his clothes 🤢

Reactions: 2
What's the point in just blurring the eyes out 😂 the girl's unhinged ffs 😂

She needs to make her instagram private. There are so many sick people out there and she’s just showing her son off to them 🤢 newsflash Tasha.. it’s probably not the kids eyes that pedos are interested in. Protect your son and stop posting him!

Sorry but I have two cats and my hairs falling out (thanks to the postpartum hair loss) and my babies clothes NEVER have cat hair on. Be hygienic Tasha and get the cat hair off his clothes!

She needs to make her instagram private. There are so many sick people out there and she’s just showing her son off to them 🤢 newsflash Tasha.. it’s probably not the kids eyes that pedos are interested in. Protect your son and stop posting him!
the amount of these so called “influencers” that show there children who can not consent to being online makes me sick.
you don’t know who’s sharing and saving your videos is absolutely disgusting. the fact that they know these wronguns will look at there children lin that ways and save the videos and photos with them in but still share the content on there platforms is disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.