Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycatlady193

She’s like the Honey Monster. Poor kid will be traumatised.

Also, those fucking glasses. Imagine her standing at the school gate (provided Sutton isn’t in foster care by then), dressed head to toe in Stitch clobber with her old lady shoes and the shaded glasses that make her look like Jimmy Savile’s long lost daughter. Yet another thing to embarrass him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Crl8

I mean have you seen his dad no wonder it’s so filthy! 🤢 vile man for a vile baby, look at the pair of them!
I don’t like Tasha or Jordan and think they’re awful parents (which they’d proved multiple times) but I think calling the baby a vile baby is too far. It’s not the poor little babies fault his parents are an absolute waste of space

Reactions: 12

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Tashas.journey #5 The baby is here but she couldn’t care less. Puts her cheating boyfriends needs first because “he needs his rest”

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I noticed her live last night and she doesn't appear to be motherly at all. I fully believe she wanted a baby just to say she was a mum.

She made the mistake of saying 'when we brought IT home' then quickly corrected to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Fiibeth

Blonde 😂💀

Also, the fact she allowed those barbaric screws on his head 😡 kid wasn’t even born yet and she’s inflicting pain on him. I don’t know any parent who would say yes to those
It’s much more dangerous to not allow the midwife to inset a IFM during labour. She is way to big to monitor externally and they would not have been able to accurately track babies heartbeat. That baby could have ended up in distress and they’d have no idea. Tasha does a lot of questionable things, but many woman have to have IFM’s for a lot of reason and she did nothing wrong agreeing to it

Reactions: 8

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thought I'd add the screenshots...

Screenshot_20230315_141543.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_141652.jpg

Tasha, he's 7/8 weeks old. You heard of the fourth trimester? 20 minutes is a long time to leave a new baby alone, whether you're pretending to watch on a baby monitor or not... 5 minute intervals so you can get shit done, yes. But 20 minutes... No girl. Just no. I remember jumping in and out of the shower as quick as I could whilst mine were sat in a bouncer in the bathroom, peaking my head around the shower curtain to see them.

The light thing is just common sense. You need to teach babies night and day. I don't understand why you can't settle Sutton upstairs whilst scabby is downstairs. Then you're downstairs in the day time whilst scabby sleeps... Surely? Just get a lamp or do what others do, turn your TV on for the light. So many options other than the big light.

Also... I've never known a new mum be able to watch so much TV (and read so much tattle 😉 ).

Reactions: 7

RedEd

Posts a picture of his dark hair but says my blonde baby 🤦 that baby is not blonde 🤣
That's like her posting a picture of herself and saying she's a size 10 🤣

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Doesn’t she know how dangerous blankets are in next to me cribs?

Please Tasha if you’re reading this get him a swaddle or a sleeping bag!!!

God forbid if he managed to kick the blanket up and over his little face 🥺🥺
he’s absolutely fine with that blanket. It’s tucked in securely around him, is no higher than his chest and his feet are to the bottom of the crib. He probably won’t meet the minimum weight for lots of sleeping bags yet

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
STOP USING YOUR SON AS CLICK BAIT!!! Look after him. Be with him. Everything doesn’t have to be on social media for views and likes and sympathy. You don’t need to update strangers. Give your son 100% ffs
👏 👏👏👏👏

We’ve been saying for months he’s too young to consent. The world should not know anything about his medical history!

Reactions: 6

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
How does she not see that scabby is abusive?! Him working 6 nights is absolutely irrelevant! News flash, often dads work. Scabby isn’t special! Good dads get home and do the housework/childcare etc too.
My partner is shattered when he gets home from work but he still takes over all the childcare the second he gets in the door and then does all the washing up and hoovering etc before he goes to bed. It’s bare minimum!
The fact she feels she has to leave a newborn alone for 20 mins because of scabby is absolutely disgusting! 20 mins is long enough for SIDS to happen. You should NEVER leave a newborn alone. There is NO excuse. I can’t even comprehend it. She’s an absolute disgusting parent. Putting her vile, cheating, selfish partners needs over her child’s. Absolutely abhorrent

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
Thought I'd add the screenshots...

View attachment 2030034View attachment 2030035

Tasha, he's 7/8 weeks old. You heard of the fourth trimester? 20 minutes is a long time to leave a new baby alone, whether you're pretending to watch on a baby monitor or not... 5 minute intervals so you can get shit done, yes. But 20 minutes... No girl. Just no. I remember jumping in and out of the shower as quick as I could whilst mine were sat in a bouncer in the bathroom, peaking my head around the shower curtain to see them.

The light thing is just common sense. You need to teach babies night and day. I don't understand why you can't settle Sutton upstairs whilst scabby is downstairs. Then you're downstairs in the day time whilst scabby sleeps... Surely? Just get a lamp or do what others do, turn your TV on for the light. So many options other than the big light.

Also... I've never known a new mum be able to watch so much TV (and read so much tattle 😉 ).
I can’t get over the fact she actually typed the words “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS BUT my partner works 6x nights a week”
DUMP HIM!!!!

• Heart