Tashas.Journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our favourite compulsive lying mum to be! A recap for new thread:
- in news that shocked absolutely no one, she’s got gestational diabetes but as with supposedly everything else in her pregnancy her midwives have “no concerns”
- Jordan has clearly done something yet again as she’s taken his name out of her Insta and TT bios
- The baby shower is this weekend so that means Asda smart price mini pizzas for all and for Tasha’s new GD diet out the window after less than a week
- She’s got a new kitten for some reason that she’s clearly doing all the work looking after yet again putting herself and her baby at risk

To summarise doesn’t give a duck about the health of herself or her unborn son but posts it all for the world to see anyway!

If I’ve missed anything pls add it in xoxo

Reactions: 4
My first thread title 🥳

so I’m guessing there wasn’t any mini pizzas at the baby shower? I was rooting for them to make an appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My first thread title 🥳

so I’m guessing there wasn’t any mini pizzas at the baby shower? I was rooting for them to make an appearance
Sorry I forgot to tag you in the opening recap!! But excellent title 🥳
I haven’t seen anything I’m assuming she’s posted pics on her Insta story though which I can’t look at cos I don’t have a burner Insta acct 😂

• Heart
Sorry I forgot to tag you in the opening recap!! But excellent title 🥳
I haven’t seen anything I’m assuming she’s posted pics on her Insta story though which I can’t look at cos I don’t have a burner Insta acct 😂
Thank you, I also can’t see what’s she’s posted as I’m blocked on all of her social media accounts for asking how she swallows potatoes without chewing them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually find it really sad non of her family or friends bothered to throw her a baby shower and she organised it herself. You’d think with her saying her mum was so excited for her she’d of thrown one for her

Reactions: 3
I actually find it really sad non of her family or friends bothered to throw her a baby shower and she organised it herself. You’d think with her saying her mum was so excited for her she’d of thrown one for her
I do too. You think her parents would be over the moon for a grand child (mine would). I wondered if maybe they don’t like Jordan, but if he’s not on the scene anymore then maybe they would have come?

I do too. You think her parents would be over the moon for a grand child (mine would). I wondered if maybe they don’t like Jordan, but if he’s not on the scene anymore then maybe they would have come?
I mean her dad did abuse her when she was a kid and her sister is all the way in Australia so there’s clearly more to it than a dislike of Jordan although don’t blame them for that lmaoooo

I find her family setup really weird. she clearly has a lot of issues, plus a learning disability, but doesn't seem to get much support from them. seems luke she's just left to get on with messing up her life without any advice or guidance from those around her.

no photo of her and jordan at the baby shower… hmm

I mean her dad did abuse her when she was a kid and her sister is all the way in Australia so there’s clearly more to it than a dislike of Jordan although don’t blame them for that lmaoooo
Yeah her parents aren’t as nice as she makes them out to be. Abusive dad and uncaring mum. You’d think decent parents would be so thrilled that they’d want to throw her a baby shower and be super involved with planning etc.
But then again I find it really weird that Tasha isn’t giving the baby her surname instead of honorher supposed amazing parents and giving baby their name. Why would you give your son the surname of a man who cheated on you more than once and who clearly isn’t going to stick around?
She’ll regret that one. So many women regret giving their kid the dads surname.
I absolutely don’t blame the parents for not liking Jordan but typically dads don’t come to the baby shower? Though I wouldn’t put it past scabby to insist he’s there, he’s that abusive. Though of course Tasha will word it like “oh we just want to celebrate together” because she can’t bear the world to know how abusive he is

I find her family setup really weird. she clearly has a lot of issues, plus a learning disability, but doesn't seem to get much support from them. seems luke she's just left to get on with messing up her life without any advice or guidance from those around her.

no photo of her and jordan at the baby shower… hmm
And she denies that she needs long term MH help/therapy when clearly she’s got all that unresolved trauma which she thinks having a baby will magically fix. Dear god I hope SS will be involved the earlier they are the better the poor wee boy has a shot at a decent life

she clearly disclosed her dad abused her but when asked about it she denied ever saying it.
she has clear mh issues amongst other things so i’m sure she hasn’t made that known to her midwife. i hope ss do get involved and offer her help because she is going to be completely overwhelmed.
jordan is an absolute loser so i hope she thinks twice before adding him on the birth certificate
her parents couldn’t care less about her grandchild and even if they didn’t come around because of jordan they could still support tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.