Tashas.Journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m commenting on this as a single parent to 3, I had no choice, but to sometimes leave my youngest alone for a short period of time, while I was sorting her siblings out. It wasn’t what I wanted to do, but I didn’t really have much choice because they would wake her up and she would be very distressed. Now she doesn’t leave my side, but at the time if I needed to look after her siblings or have a quick wash I would leave her in her Moses basket with the monitor, watching her. I do agree with the light thing though just get a bloody night light

Reactions: 2
I’m commenting on this as a single parent to 3, I had no choice, but to sometimes leave my youngest alone for a short period of time, while I was sorting her siblings out. It wasn’t what I wanted to do, but I didn’t really have much choice because they would wake her up and she would be very distressed. Now she doesn’t leave my side, but at the time if I needed to look after her siblings or have a quick wash I would leave her in her Moses basket with the monitor, watching her. I do agree with the light thing though just get a bloody night light
There’s a difference between being a single parent to 3 and a parent to 1 and being in a relationship though. She has no excuse. Unless she wants to admit that scabby is useless and doesn’t help her at all 🤷‍♀️
But two parents and only one baby, there’s no excuse to leave him alone. Scabby should be watching him while she showers

Reactions: 1
There’s a difference between being a single parent to 3 and a parent to 1 and being in a relationship though. She has no excuse. Unless she wants to admit that scabby is useless and doesn’t help her at all 🤷‍♀️
But two parents and only one baby, there’s no excuse to leave him alone. Scabby should be watching him while she showers
sometimes you have no choice but to get things done and use a monitor however.. like you said she has a partner.
so what if he works 🤷🏽‍♀️ they knew this when she was pregnant. he surely could watch the baby for 15 mins while she showers and gives him the bottle of an evening.
he obviously does duck all. also they moved closer to his parents and the great niece , why can’t they come over and help her out , it was all a ploy to isolate her.

Reactions: 4
Thought I'd add the screenshots...

Screenshot_20230315_141543.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_141652.jpg

Tasha, he's 7/8 weeks old. You heard of the fourth trimester? 20 minutes is a long time to leave a new baby alone, whether you're pretending to watch on a baby monitor or not... 5 minute intervals so you can get tit done, yes. But 20 minutes... No girl. Just no. I remember jumping in and out of the shower as quick as I could whilst mine were sat in a bouncer in the bathroom, peaking my head around the shower curtain to see them.

The light thing is just common sense. You need to teach babies night and day. I don't understand why you can't settle Sutton upstairs whilst scabby is downstairs. Then you're downstairs in the day time whilst scabby sleeps... Surely? Just get a lamp or do what others do, turn your TV on for the light. So many options other than the big light.

Also... I've never known a new mum be able to watch so much TV (and read so much tattle 😉 ).

Reactions: 7
Tashas.journey #5 The baby is here but she couldn’t care less. Puts her cheating boyfriends needs first because “he needs his rest”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought I'd add the screenshots...

View attachment 2030034View attachment 2030035

Tasha, he's 7/8 weeks old. You heard of the fourth trimester? 20 minutes is a long time to leave a new baby alone, whether you're pretending to watch on a baby monitor or not... 5 minute intervals so you can get tit done, yes. But 20 minutes... No girl. Just no. I remember jumping in and out of the shower as quick as I could whilst mine were sat in a bouncer in the bathroom, peaking my head around the shower curtain to see them.

The light thing is just common sense. You need to teach babies night and day. I don't understand why you can't settle Sutton upstairs whilst scabby is downstairs. Then you're downstairs in the day time whilst scabby sleeps... Surely? Just get a lamp or do what others do, turn your TV on for the light. So many options other than the big light.

Also... I've never known a new mum be able to watch so much TV (and read so much tattle 😉 ).
I can’t get over the fact she actually typed the words “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS BUT my partner works 6x nights a week”
DUMP HIM!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t get over the fact she actually typed the words “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS BUT my partner works 6x nights a week”
DUMP HIM!!!!
and then made up an excuse to why she needs to shower of a night. absolutely no excusing
who gives a tit , when you have kids they don’t care that you need your night shower to wind down.

Reactions: 3
DUMP HIM!!!!
“I’m aware of SIDS but my partner comes first” what the duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 1
DUMP HIM!!!!
There should be no "but" when it comes to SIDS.

She’s clearly lying anyway because her picture says “trying to get him used to sleeping without mama” meaning she was doing it on purpose. The kids is less than 2 months old. What on earth is she doing trying to get him used to sleeping without her? He’s right in the middle of the 4th trimester! Getting him used to sleeping without her just sounds like some neglectful cry it out tit

She’s clearly lying anyway because her picture says “trying to get him used to sleeping without mama” meaning she was doing it on purpose. The kids is less than 2 months old. What on earth is she doing trying to get him used to sleeping without her? He’s right in the middle of the 4th trimester! Getting him used to sleeping without her just sounds like some neglectful cry it out tit
Was going to say I bet she's a "cry it out" mum. That's why she has all the spare time to watch TV.

Was going to say I bet she's a "cry it out" mum. That's why she has all the spare time to watch TV.
He’s going to need so much therapy when he’s older.
The dolls. The this morning interview. The TikTok’s of her dancing. The stomach jiggling videos. The cheating useless racist dad. The ear biting grandad. The child beating adopted grandad. His unfortunate facial genetics. And now cry it out? Poor child

Did u see the spare room there’s a toddler bed in it with the dolls on it 😂😂😂 if I woke up and they were looking at me I think I’d die.. there was also 2 on the table down stairs so she’s been playing with them. My daughter was born on the same day as Sutton and I have a son too, my husband watches her while I run up and get a shower in the evenings when he’s back from work..I’d imagine if he worked nights we would still get a chance for a shower at some point lol my baby is literally left when I pee n that’s it

• Haha
Why on earth has Tasha felt it necessary to put two boomerangs on her story about doing the shopping. So much crap too!

Why on earth has Tasha felt it necessary to put two boomerangs on her story about doing the shopping. So much crap too!
Just noticed she’s also got her TikTok followers in her insta bio. That’s probably the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen her do 💀

• Haha
I don’t get the whole, post a picture of your baby, and chuck and emoji over their face. It’s like Talia Oatway.. if you don’t want to show your baby, just don’t! I’d feel awful covering my babies face with an emoji and posting it 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.