Tashas.Journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fed up of everything being so perfect and no concerns, I’m preggers and have GD I only have to test 4 times a day most of the time my blood scores are fine everything’s not perfect however. I feel like tit, my baby’s measuring slightly bigger than it should the hospital aren’t concerned as of yet however I am.. I’m genuinely struggling getting about and carrying this actual bump I have fs I was big before I was pregnant not tashas size though and I’m now bigger i have however lost weight in pregnancy which I suppose is a good thing however I assure u everything is not fine and not perfect and wonderful and sugar plums do not fly out of my arse
Yeh her latest TT once again going on about “no concerns” I don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling, she’s got several consultants, several midwives, diabetic midwives, an anaesthetist… she’s morbidly obese, now with GD that could very well end up with T2 diabetes as a new (single?) mum. Clearly has several untreated MH issues. Her life is an utter shambles and she’s the only person who can’t admit it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How is she not worried they want to do two weekly growth scans instead of the already more than healthy people number of 4?

Also clearly baby being head down is a good thing, how she only “thinks” that’s a good thing, honestly.

Reactions: 1
How is she not worried they want to do two weekly growth scans instead of the already more than healthy people number of 4?

Also clearly baby being head down is a good thing, how she only “thinks” that’s a good thing, honestly.
My growth scans are 2-3 wks I think with GD that is normal

Sounds like all is not as well as she was making out bless her. I hope baby boy is alright and everything is ok, as ridiculous as she can be, a baby with complications isn’t pleasant for anyone and must be very worrying for her.

Reactions: 2
“poor jordan has been taking me too and from the hospital reducing his sleep” loool just you wait for those sleepless nights. thanking him for doing the bare minimum that he can do.

sounds like she has had reduced movements alongside other things.

she’s going to end up being induced.

Reactions: 4
“poor jordan has been taking me too and from the hospital reducing his sleep” loool just you wait for those sleepless nights. thanking him for doing the bare minimum that he can do.

sounds like she has had reduced movements alongside other things.

she’s going to end up being induced.
His baby is in danger and she’s praising him for taking her to the hospital because he’s getting less sleep? Literally the absolute bare minimum. It’s insane isn’t it??

I hope she’s feeling really guilty right now. She was warned! I can’t believe she’s been so selfish then asking for sympathy because she made her baby ill.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want the baby to suffer but I do want Tasha to own up to the seriousness of her selfishness

From what I can gather there are defo some things up, growth seems to be a concern which must be hard for her, I don’t blame her keeping some things private but we would not judge her so much if she had just been open in the first place, honestly is the best policy. I do feel sorry for her IUGR or any complications are not fun. GD doesn’t help but then she put herself at that risk in the first place so to say. Hopefully she’s more open and realises the risks she’s put her baby at

His baby is in danger and she’s praising him for taking her to the hospital because he’s getting less sleep? Literally the absolute bare minimum. It’s insane isn’t it??

I hope she’s feeling really guilty right now. She was warned! I can’t believe she’s been so selfish then asking for sympathy because she made her baby ill.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want the baby to suffer but I do want Tasha to own up to the seriousness of her selfishness
it’s actually bizzare
he is doing normal things that any normal partner would do.
i also don’t think this is new to her.
professionals have expressed concerns probably early on but she’s lied consistently
i get it’s scary etc but she brags about xyz being perfect
i really hope the little one is okay though

Just watching her video...

- Baby is breach. She's only 30 weeks, he still has time to turn. Get on your hands and knees and scrub the floor. He'll turn.

- Baby's dropped centiles... Loads of genuine reasons for that. He could have had a growth spurt before the last growth scan and not had one this time. Growth scans, although more accurate than measuring bump, still aren't known to be completely accurate.

- CTG monitoring. I'm guessing reduced movements... Didn't we say this would happen way back earlier in her pregnancy.

- "Consultant is unhappy with a few things". Yes, your weight and its ability to impact your pregnancy. Your GD. The special measures they have to put in place for a morbidly obese pregnancy.

- "Sorry I've not been super honest with you about things" it's ok hun, we're used to your dishonesty.

- Poor Jordan having his sleep reduced 🙄 bit different when it's a real life baby isn't it.

• Haha
Just watching her video...

- Baby is breach. She's only 30 weeks, he still has time to turn. Get on your hands and knees and scrub the floor. He'll turn.

- Baby's dropped centiles... Loads of genuine reasons for that. He could have had a growth spurt before the last growth scan and not had one this time. Growth scans, although more accurate than measuring bump, still aren't known to be completely accurate.

- CTG monitoring. I'm guessing reduced movements... Didn't we say this would happen way back earlier in her pregnancy.

- "Consultant is unhappy with a few things". Yes, your weight and its ability to impact your pregnancy. Your GD. The special measures they have to put in place for a morbidly obese pregnancy.

- "Sorry I've not been super honest with you about things" it's ok hun, we're used to your dishonesty.

- Poor Jordan having his sleep reduced 🙄 bit different when it's a real life baby isn't it.
How is the baby breach she was bragging about him being head down the other day hahahah fucks sake 😭

I feel for her but also don’t share anything if you’re not gonna be honest.
there could’ve been so many mums out there with GD wanting to relate to her & wondering why they’re struggling when everything for her ‘is perfect, great,no concerns’
Keep it private or be honest ffs

She just can’t help but lie. “Everything’s perfect” except you’ve put your son in danger and now he’s suffering. Poor baby isn’t even born yet and you’re harming him
Some mother eh?

My baby was breach last week n is now head down plenty of time, but yes it’s nicer to hear realistic tasha rather than everything is absolutely perfect and amazing

on her reborn page.
pretty sure she’s shown these two outfits in her hauls. also having the babies in her real life child’s next 2 me crib.
i’m sorry it’s strange
That’s just too creepy! Poor baby is going to be treated just like another dolly!

She just says things so strangely, jordan has been driving her to and from hospital REDUCING his sleep (who says that) but he’s doing amazing (who cares lol) jordan isn’t who we are interested in nor is he a priority the baby is. And Jordan’s sleep is going to be majorly reduced in the near future, I hope tasha and the baby are fine. I don’t always believe the scans the doctors do I was told to prepare for a big baby and he was a wee tote, my friend was told her baby had downs and stomach issues and the baby was 100% fine so she spent the last few weeks of her pregnancy preparing for surgery and was stressed to the max.. obvs tasha is under the best care possible and I do hope it opens her eyes to see not everything is sunshine and rainbows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.