Tashas.Journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’d like to think the midwife twigged the moment she met her that something isn’t quite right wouldn’t you…

To be honest, I don’t actually dislike Tasha. She’s very naive and does and says some really silly things, but mostly I just pity her really

Reactions: 3
you’d like to think the midwife twigged the moment she met her that something isn’t quite right wouldn’t you…

To be honest, I don’t actually dislike Tasha. She’s very naive and does and says some really silly things, but mostly I just pity her really
I pity her too. She clearly has an insanely high ACE score. She was set up to fail by her parents and adoptive parents, abused by every man she’s ever loved and now she is carrying on that abuse to her son. It’s painful to hear her deny that therapy would be useful. She could heal so much and have such a different life but her dad has convinced her that men who love her hurt her and she won’t hear any different.
I just feel awful for the future partners of her kid. Between her trauma and scabby’s abuse, they are just going to raise another horrible abusive man

Reactions: 2
Came across her old tiktok. I have 2 questions.
1. How did she get her hair from frizzy fluffball to thin greaseslick?
2. How the hell is she 16 in these?! She looks about 12!
I knew she’d always been tragic but wow…
Side note, all the emo looking down at the floor while lipsinging had me in absolute stitches 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Side note, all the emo looking down at the floor while lipsinging had me in absolute stitches 😂
Jesus Christ. Just had a look. I don't know how she manages to look both 12 and 48 at the same time. That hair 😳 those musically videos look like they been taken on a potato. I bet school wasn't an easy ride for her.

• Haha
Jesus Christ. Just had a look. I don't know how she manages to look both 12 and 48 at the same time. That hair 😳 those musically videos look like they been taken on a potato. I bet school wasn't an easy ride for her.
Her parents really didn’t do her any favours did they? I would never let my child go to school like that, it’s literally begging for them to be bullied!
At 16 surely she could have got a decent hair style? Or invested in some tools to tame it a bit. Or the opposite, products to embrace the curls?

I just don’t understand how she’s got her hair so lank and lifeless now. I’m not actually sure which looks worse! At least it had volume back then.

i can’t believe she’s using actual stuff for her real baby on the reborns
she’s so weird man

She looks both 12 and like a middle aged woman, it’s quite remarkable really

Tasha has said herself though that her parents don’t like Jordan, not surprising

on her reborn page.
pretty sure she’s shown these two outfits in her hauls. also having the babies in her real life child’s next 2 me crib.
i’m sorry it’s strange
They're definitely part of her hauls for the real baby. I don't get why she's using the stuff. Yes, maybe once he's outgrown them but not before he's even been born. It's just weird. I hope she prioritises the real baby over the dolls.

Reactions: 3
on her reborn page.
pretty sure she’s shown these two outfits in her hauls. also having the babies in her real life child’s next 2 me crib.
i’m sorry it’s strange
Yeh she’s been doing this since she started buying clothes for him. I find it so so so bizarre

Reactions: 1
on her reborn page.
i’m sorry it’s strange
That doll in green looks constipated. Why would she get a doll that looks in pain?? Weird

She’s so strange playing dress up when she’ll have a real baby soon. Though I suppose she should probably get it out her system because a real baby is nothing like those dolls! I can’t wait for reality to hit her, she’s going to get such a shock!

she hasn’t gotten anything under control
her bmi is so high , she can hardly breathe , she’s under consultant care due to her weight
she’s so infuriating
not saying plus size people can’t have healthy pregnancies but at least they acknowledge there weight is a factor

Reactions: 4
😂😂 her latest Instagram post. 99% of people only have to test 4 times a day. I’ve been on the GD Facebook page for 2 years and only seen someone having to test 6 times a day maybe once?
As if she’s bragging about that 😂
She clearly doesn’t have a clue

😂😂 her latest Instagram post. 99% of people only have to test 4 times a day. I’ve been on the GD Facebook page for 2 years and only seen someone having to test 6 times a day maybe once?
As if she’s bragging about that 😂
She clearly doesn’t have a clue
I’m fed up of everything being so perfect and no concerns, I’m preggers and have GD I only have to test 4 times a day most of the time my blood scores are fine everything’s not perfect however. I feel like tit, my baby’s measuring slightly bigger than it should the hospital aren’t concerned as of yet however I am.. I’m genuinely struggling getting about and carrying this actual bump I have fs I was big before I was pregnant not tashas size though and I’m now bigger i have however lost weight in pregnancy which I suppose is a good thing however I assure u everything is not fine and not perfect and wonderful and sugar plums do not fly out of my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.