Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks she looks like his carer in her pics
😬
When they used to go live a lot together it was very obvious he has quite a serious learning disability so we actually speculated on here as to whether she is officially his career. Nothing was ever proven but as her line of work is caring I wouldn’t be surprised if she met him through there. I imagine he receives some kind of support at home

Reactions: 1
When they used to go live a lot together it was very obvious he has quite a serious learning disability so we actually speculated on here as to whether she is officially his career. Nothing was ever proven but as her line of work is caring I wouldn’t be surprised if she met him through there. I imagine he receives some kind of support at home
Such a weird couple honestly

She’s a complete and utter fruit loop (and just not very likeable to be honest) but I must admit that I do feel kind of sorry for her that this is the pregnancy that’s (allegedly) stuck but he’s the guy she gets lumbered with 🤢🤢 yuk

Reactions: 2
She’s a complete and utter fruit loop (and just not very likeable to be honest) but I must admit that I do feel kind of sorry for her that this is the pregnancy that’s (allegedly) stuck but he’s the guy she gets lumbered with 🤢🤢 yuk
Tbf she chose him that’s on her dumb ass for doing so😂 he clearly must be somewhat vulnerable or naive since she “accidentally” got knocked up after 2 weeks of knowing him

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’d be absolutely gutted to be genetically attached to a scabby man baby for the rest of my life 🤢 it’s embarrassing to even say she’s slept with him let alone chosen to reproduce

Guessing GD?
it wouldn’t surprise me. This is probably gonna sound odd but one thing I won’t slate Her over is gd, it’s scary and it feels like you’re alone. I remember having it with my second and it was so hard. I wasn’t working and managed it well. I worry how she will cope working nights to days and getting a good fasting routine but she’s seemed off for a while so it could be something else anyway.

it wouldn’t surprise me. This is probably gonna sound odd but one thing I won’t slate Her over is gd, it’s scary and it feels like you’re alone. I remember having it with my second and it was so hard. I wasn’t working and managed it well. I worry how she will cope working nights to days and getting a good fasting routine but she’s seemed off for a while so it could be something else anyway.
Agree with you. GD isn't something that can be helped. Yes, the risk is higher if you have a higher BMI but anyone can get it. If it is GD, I hope she takes the diet changes seriously. I've never had it but know people who have and it's not easy.

Strange to post that you think you're failing your unborn child when everything is "perfect" according to her videos...

Reactions: 3
At the point she seems broken. Something isn’t right let’s let her decide to tell us if she wants to. GD is something which can’t be helped, yes she was at higher risk but it’s something a few of us have been through and also it’s scary. Also, if it’s her fella then he needs to up his game or whatever the issue is. Just hope she feels more herself soon. Pregnancy can be so lonely

i fail to feel sorry for her
if it’s gd then that’s not really her fault , bmi puts you at a higher risk but it’s one of those things
however if it’s to do with jordan then i have no sympathy.
she ignored his red flags just to have a baby.
so yes doing that she already failed her child.
he is racist , abusive , vile , sexist etc and she was that desperate she went ahead and got pregnant
she is no better

At the point she seems broken. Something isn’t right let’s let her decide to tell us if she wants to. GD is something which can’t be helped, yes she was at higher risk but it’s something a few of us have been through and also it’s scary. Also, if it’s her fella then he needs to up his game or whatever the issue is. Just hope she feels more herself soon. Pregnancy can be so lonely
If she hadn’t spent the whole pregnancy smugly bragging about how perfect everything was I might feel sorry for her. But she has been insufferable so I don’t.
If it’s GD then hopefully it’s a wake up call. If it’s scabby then she just needs to leave him

She’s removed scabby out her tiktok and Instagram bios

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she hadn’t spent the whole pregnancy smugly bragging about how perfect everything was I might feel sorry for her. But she has been insufferable so I don’t.
If it’s GD then hopefully it’s a wake up call. If it’s scabby then she just needs to leave him

She’s removed scabby out her tiktok and Instagram bios
exactly , she is SO smug
she knows exactly what jordan is about and the kind of person he is and chose to still conceive a child with
i hope she leaves him for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.