Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord she’s just done another bump update
you might of thought she would of changed out of her greasy stained top before posting it
🫣🫣🤯😂

Reactions: 2
Im 29 weeks I have a 4D scan today and her (baby) weight & measurements are included. For the price of the scans they should be!

Right, I’ve got questions.
1. Does she keep saying The Canaries because she doesn’t realise there are more islands than just Gran Caneria?
2. Who goes on holiday and buys their UNBORN baby a dummy because the nipple was small when she also says she isn’t a dummy person?
3. Am I in the minority for not liking the Spanish outfits?

Reactions: 3
1. Does she keep saying The Canaries because she doesn’t realise there are more islands than just Gran Caneria?
2. Who goes on holiday and buys their UNBORN baby a dummy because the nipple was small when she also says she isn’t a dummy person?
I was thinking what if he likes that teet and she can’t get them here 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s anti-dummy well if your child is a sucky baby and wants to feed every 45 mins u will give him a dummy 🙈

1. Most likely, since she thought she was going to the Maldives
2. Because she’s full of tit and will 100% be using it for her dolls too
3. Deffo not, that is shocking 😂

says she doesn’t like dummies because of nipple confusion, you can tell she won’t even bother trying to breastfeed she’s just that type of person. Especially since scabby will likely duck off before baby even arrives. Also her wishlist is FULL of formula/bottle feeding stuff…

Attachments

Reactions: 1
My observations-

1. buying a dummy that you can’t get in the UK is stupid because you’ll need more than one if he likes it.
I’m not a dummy fan, I used them with my first and then didn’t for 2nd and 3rd. Both just had boob on demand instead (a lot! 😅)

2. those shoes won’t get worn. 0-3 babies don’t need shoes and won’t wear them. Plus they look really wide so unless he’s massively chunky they won’t fit anyway

3. the Spanish outfits are ugly

1. Most likely, since she thought she was going to the Maldives
2. Because she’s full of tit and will 100% be using it for her dolls too
3. Deffo not, that is shocking 😂

says she doesn’t like dummies because of nipple confusion, you can tell she won’t even bother trying to breastfeed she’s just that type of person. Especially since scabby will likely duck off before baby even arrives. Also her wishlist is FULL of formula/bottle feeding stuff…
If she exclusively breastfeeds more than one month I’ll buy her something off her wishlist. My prediction is she’ll have a C-section because she won’t manage her GD and he’ll have formula before he leaves the hospital

If she exclusively breastfeeds more than one month I’ll buy her something off her wishlist. My prediction is she’ll have a C-section because she won’t manage her GD and he’ll have formula before he leaves the hospital
There’s no chance in hell she’s healthy enough for a natural birth

I’m a sucker for Spanish boutique outfits but they are awful lol it’s literally see through.
she makes no sense she only got a few bits cos she was there to enjoy herself? Does shopping suddenly take the relaxation and enjoyment away she just chats complete crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s no chance in hell she’s healthy enough for a natural birth
Her weight shouldn’t be a reason not to but you’re right, she’s not healthy. That and she’ll think she’s choosing the easy way out. She’s going to get a nasty surprise recovering from a C-section with no help from useless scabby

Her weight shouldn’t be a reason not to
realistically and medically though it is (regardless of that and like you say she isn’t healthy at all!!)

I’m a sucker for Spanish boutique outfits but they are awful lol it’s literally see through.
she makes no sense she only got a few bits cos she was there to enjoy herself? Does shopping suddenly take the relaxation and enjoyment away she just chats complete crap
I also love the “a few people have asked me” nobody asked, literally nobody, you can just say “here’s what I got” 😭

1. Because she's moronic.
2. Her. Because she's moronic.
3. Spanish outfits make me want to vom.

I’ve had a c section and I’m a size 8, that recovery is awful. I know people not much bigger ended up with the overlap of skin and got awful infections from it. With all the fat on her how will she be able to care for it properly in recovery. The partner won’t do it

I’ve had a c section and I’m a size 8, that recovery is awful. I know people not much bigger ended up with the overlap of skin and got awful infections from it. With all the fat on her how will she be able to care for it properly in recovery. The partner won’t do it
Her stomach already hangs over so honestly I think she’s in for serious trouble if she has a C-section

Her stomach already hangs over so honestly I think she’s in for serious trouble if she has a C-section
I didn’t realise how common it was to get an overlap as was emergency. I was so lucky not to end up with the over flap and really struggled with the scar so she is going to be awful if she has a a c section

I didn’t realise how common it was to get an overlap as was emergency. I was so lucky not to end up with the over flap and really struggled with the scar so she is going to be awful if she has a a c section
She’ll need so much help in the healing time and we all know scabby will be useless. He’s a selfish prick

i don’t really care how anyone feeds there baby, fed is best. each to there own
but if you’re planning on breastfeeding why the need for a prep machine lol a kettle does the job. that’s why i’m inclined to believe she’s just saying she’ll breastfeed because she’s afraid of backlash she’ll get if she just says she doesn’t want to breastfeed.
she could have a natural birth regardless of her size (many do) but she’s so unhealthy.
her breathing makes me feel so uneasy

i don’t really care how anyone feeds there baby, fed is best. each to there own
but if you’re planning on breastfeeding why the need for a prep machine lol a kettle does the job. that’s why i’m inclined to believe she’s just saying she’ll breastfeed because she’s afraid of backlash she’ll get if she just says she doesn’t want to breastfeed.
she could have a natural birth regardless of her size (many do) but she’s so unhealthy.
her breathing makes me feel so uneasy
That’s the thing, no one would have an issue if she just said “I want to formula feed”. Because her body her choice. It’s the constant lying about breastfeeding while stocking up on formula items that bother people. If you want to breastfeed you don’t buy that stuff. If something goes drastically wrong in the hospital then they will provide until you are able to get your own stuff (it’s only if you intend to formula feed you have to bring it to the hospital). And how hard is it to Amazon prime stuff or send scabby shopping? She clearly has no intention of giving it any real go and will give up at the first hurdle.

Breastfeeding is hard! Really hard sometimes. I personally think it’s completely worth it and will never not do it but that’s me. Tasha has already moaned about pain 🙄 like… it’s going to hurt regardless 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.