Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she said she bought it, then said it wasn’t expensive to then say she didn’t pay for it and it was free 🥴 picked it up today.

I definitely would not be getting a kitten if I was heavily pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she said she bought it, then said it wasn’t expensive to then say she didn’t pay for it and it was free 🥴 picked it up today.

I definitely would not be getting a kitten if I was heavily pregnant
She’s not heavily pregnant yet but I bet she say she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s had another scan which is crazy cause I swear she’s got her 28 week one soon 🤷🏻‍♀️ However I don’t think it’s right that people are questioning why she keeps spending her money when it is her choice I suppose but still seems a bit weird she says it was a birthday present which I get but still seems weird in my opinion

The scan was a birthday gift from her to her dad? So weird lol.
The pictures are poor quality as she’s obese, but she won’t acknowledge that.

My dad loves his grandkids and was so excited for them but he’d be a bit confused if I had a scan for his birthday present. She’s just so bleeping odd 🤣

My dad loves his grandkids and was so excited for them but he’d be a bit confused if I had a scan for his birthday present. She’s just so bleeping odd 🤣
Yes I do find it unusual that she used it as a birthday gift as an excuse just say you wanted another scan it makes more sense lol 😂

Her dad didn’t even want to go to her gender reveal … he deffo won’t want an alien picture of his grandchild for his birthday. She chats so much tit. Why can’t she just say I had one because I wanted one?? She really has to over justify everything - it’s weird.

Reactions: 4
Her dad didn’t even want to go to her gender reveal … he deffo won’t want an alien picture of his grandchild for his birthday. She chats so much tit. Why can’t she just say I had one because I wanted one?? She really has to over justify everything - it’s weird.
I don’t understand why she literally explains her self if someone puts a negative comment as well like just leave it be or delete the comment

Worst birthday present ever. The picture quality was horrendous.

• Haha
She’ll have a 28 week scan soon and her glucose tolerance test. I bet she won’t admit if she fails it

i didn’t have any 4d scans simply because i found it a waste of money and i’d rather use that money for things the baby would need.
not that long ago was she sitting and crying selling her ugly ass dolls due to her finances.

people only bring up what she spends money on due to her past lives where she was bragging about having x amount of money each month.

She’ll have a 28 week scan soon and her glucose tolerance test. I bet she won’t admit if she fails it
“Everything is amazing and perfect and fantastic and I’m SO healthy …..but I’m morbidly obese and have diabetes…..but baby boy is AMAZING”

She says as well she likes to see how he’s growing but on another comment she says they don’t do any measurements at them? I don’t know how these private scans work but I wouldn’t be assured about anything after 6 losses if they don’t actually do any medical diagnostics 😳

Last edited:
“Everything is amazing and perfect and fantastic and I’m SO healthy …..but I’m morbidly obese and have diabetes…..but baby boy is AMAZING”

She says as well she likes to see how he’s growing but on another comment she says they don’t do any measurements at them? I don’t know how these private scans work but I wouldn’t be assured about anything after 6 losses if they don’t actually do any medical diagnostics 😳
My private 4d scan did growth as part of it. I’d not be happy spending £80 and not getting measurements!
I think it’s because she doesn’t want to admit his tummy is on the big side (massive sign of GD in pregnancy)

My private 4d scan did growth as part of it. I’d not be happy spending £80 and not getting measurements!
I think it’s because she doesn’t want to admit his tummy is on the big side (massive sign of GD in pregnancy)
I did suspect that but thanks for confirming!! She’s full of tit😭

Her birthday present for her dad was her getting a scan… right got it tasha makes complete sense

Reactions: 3
Her birthday present for her dad was her getting a scan… right got it tasha makes complete sense
She just desperately wants us to think her adoptive dad is happy for her and wants to hide the narrative that he beat her up her whole childhood (something she told us on live and is now denying). It’s not going to work Tasha. You told us he is abusive, we’re not going to believe he cares now

She said it’s so funny about 5 times, it really isn’t funny
She’s so full of tit just own it and say I wanna pay for scans so I will not it’s for my dads birthday- was her dad even there? She’s so weird

Reactions: 4
She said it’s so funny about 5 times, it really isn’t funny
She’s so full of tit just own it and say I wanna pay for scans so I will not it’s for my dads birthday- was her dad even there? She’s so weird
She over justifies everything. I can’t wait for her “I couldn’t breastfeed” excuses. We all know she has no intention of even trying hence why she has bought a steriliser, prep machine and bottles already. But she’ll make every excuse under the sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.