Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m begging you all to go watch that ghost belly video but watch nothing but her face 😄 she’s so weird!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m begging you all to go watch that ghost belly video but watch nothing but her face 😄 she’s so weird!!!
Stop 😭😂 I can’t unwatch that. She’s so awkward! It’s like when a child gets hold of their parents video camera and films themselves. How is she not embarrassed?

• Haha
Maybe I’m being too deep here but when you’ve supposedly had 6 losses why would you draw a GHOST on your “baby bump” (in quotation marks cos it ain’t a bump it’s just her fat) ???? Isn’t that massively triggering 🤔

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m being too deep here but when you’ve supposedly had 6 losses why would you draw a GHOST on your “baby bump” (in quotation marks cos it ain’t a bump it’s just her fat) ???? Isn’t that massively triggering 🤔
I didn't even think of that 😳

Omg yeah! That’s pretty morbid. But seeing as she lied about all of them she probably didn’t consider it

she’s on live now letting her cat chew her hair 🤢 no wonder it always looks like it’s never been brushed

• Haha
To be fair she didn’t look too well last night when she went live and her breathing is terrible at the best of times but last night was awful 😳

Reactions: 3
She thinks the card along with the bottle is fantastic..
Her choice of vocabulary is so strange
Surely if someone’s wishing you a safe pregnancy and delivery you’d say it’s sweet or nice idk but fantastic doesn’t spring to mind

Reactions: 4
She thinks the card along with the bottle is fantastic..
Her choice of vocabulary is so strange
Surely if someone’s wishing you a safe pregnancy and delivery you’d say it’s sweet or nice idk but fantastic doesn’t spring to mind
Is that an ad? She’s not declared it as an ad but says that “they reached out to her” 🤔

They’ve deffo sent her it however she won’t be getting paid for it.

They reached out to my TT while I was pregnant and sent me one too 😂

They’ve deffo sent her it however she won’t be getting paid for it.

They reached out to my TT while I was pregnant and sent me one too 😂
From what I’ve researched about ads is any ads have the paid partnership thing on them tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.