Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she plans on going on uc she can go out of work from 29 wks, she also said handing in her notice? Wonder is she leaving her job or going on maternity.. I’m due the week before her and I’m going off on the 16th dec myself I’m taking annual leave though and 2 wks maternity prior to my due date

i spotted that , she’s handed in her notice
tbh i think she should just be honest and say she’s not planning on working whilst jordan does to support them (but he is going to be useless with the baby so 🤷🏽)
she’s just so deluded

Reactions: 1
i spotted that , she’s handed in her notice
tbh i think she should just be honest and say she’s not planning on working whilst jordan does to support them (but he is going to be useless with the baby so 🤷🏽)
she’s just so deluded
I’m sure he’s raking it in as a milkman lmao 😂 what’s she going to do when he does a runner?!

I’m sure he’s raking it in as a milkman lmao 😂 what’s she going to do when he does a runner?!
My uncle is a milk man and actually makes a really decent wage, but work in benefits with one wage coming in and her maternity they would prob be entitled to government help and get their rent paid etc., there’s clearly stuff going on cuz she’s been advised to go off early maybe it’s the nature of her job

The answers in her q and as never make any sense (especially the ones last night), it’s really annoying and hard to understand what she’s going on about. She said in one breath that she’s on maternity leave, then the next that she’s given in her notice? 🤷‍♂️ So odd

My uncle is a milk man and actually makes a really decent wage, but work in benefits with one wage coming in and her maternity they would prob be entitled to government help and get their rent paid etc., there’s clearly stuff going on cuz she’s been advised to go off early maybe it’s the nature of her job
Fair play but guess it depends where he’s based etc and his work pattern. I reckon shes got GD and it’s too much for her to work now. Consequence of her own actions tbh she can’t even talk without getting out of breath imagine her trying to do a 12 hour shift?!

Fair play but guess it depends where he’s based etc and his work pattern. I reckon shes got GD and it’s too much for her to work now. Consequence of her own actions tbh she can’t even talk without getting out of breath imagine her trying to do a 12 hour shift?!
I think her gd test is coming up as mines was last week n I found out I have it 😩😩

I think her gd test is coming up as mines was last week n I found out I have it 😩😩
Join the Facebook page “gestational diabetes UK”. It’s amazing!
I had it in my 3rd pregnancy, it’s not the end of the world as long as you change your diet accordingly. But that Facebook page will help you I promise

Join the Facebook page “gestational diabetes UK”. It’s amazing!
I had it in my 3rd pregnancy, it’s not the end of the world as long as you change your diet accordingly. But that Facebook page will help you I promise
Thank you I will have a look

Her recent question about nesting made me laugh, but mostly because I’m now nearly 36 weeks and suddenly panicked yesterday that I had nothing washed or ready 😂 4th baby and you just forget I think

• Haha
Her recent question about nesting made me laugh, but mostly because I’m now nearly 36 weeks and suddenly panicked yesterday that I had nothing washed or ready 😂 4th baby and you just forget I think
my first i was ready at 34 weeks and my second by 30, I get she wants to be prepared but there are other ways to do it 😂

Oh god is this on her Insta? I can’t look on there cos I don’t have a burner acct 😂

Is it just me who definitely dosent wash clothes 😂 I wash second hand or charity stuff but honestly aint got time for all that

Is it just me who definitely dosent wash clothes 😂 I wash second hand or charity stuff but honestly aint got time for all that
I do because I have an irrational fear of baby getting sick or something. But also because I buy a lot of our clothes second hand and I can’t stand the smell of other peoples washing powder 🤢

I do because I have an irrational fear of baby getting sick or something. But also because I buy a lot of our clothes second hand and I can’t stand the smell of other peoples washing powder 🤢
yeah I wash second hand theres so many people who dont take care of their kids clothes. always find it looks dead sad

She was asking when to wash his clothes. Tbf any time would be fine but he’s definitely not going to need them for a few more months!
She’s bought hundreds of clothes so she better start soon 😂 especially since she’s putting them on those dolls and the cats are probably getting their fur all over them 🤢🤢

Every time she does a bump video and does that weird hip raise at the end it looks like she’s doing a little fart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every time she does a bump video and does that weird hip raise at the end it looks like she’s doing a little fart 😂
You can’t even see the bottom of her “bump” you wouldn’t even know she was pregnant unless she said 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.