Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycatlady193

Obviously having GD is serious and it’s a huge worry about the risk it places on baby but I just cannot feel any sympathy for her. I know GD can happen to anyone in pregnancy but she knew from the beginning that her weight/BMI automatically put her at higher risk of developing it. For someone so desperate to be pregnant and have her own baby she made no effort to ensure she would have the healthiest pregnancy and now she is having a baby she is doing nothing to make herself a fit and healthy mum to her child. The constant excuses as to why she can’t do things like changing her diet for her GD or losing weight (pre-pregnancy) are pathetic and tiresome, from my perspective you stop at nothing and do everything in your power for the sake of your child and ensuring you are the best parent you can possibly be, no excuses.

Reactions: 3

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Her recent video, material is chenille but refers it to chiffon 😂
😂 Imagine chiffon clothes in the winter. Be bloody freezing.

Why's she buying tiny baby? Tiny baby size guide goes up to 6lb. First size goes up to 9lb. 0-3 goes up to 12lb. I get buying first size, but tiny baby? Really?

She's so out of breath from just showing 2 things too. That's quite concerning.

Deeranged

She doesn’t really sound very positive when she is talking about all the things. I’m thinking that there is something going on.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I’m in tears at that “they have no right to put it out there” ahahahah I was on scabby’s PUBLIC Facebook cos I was bored and it was too funny not to share 😂😂 acting like she’s a celebrity😂
She is clearly angry at scabby and is pushing her anger on us. HE had no right to put it out there on his PUBLIC Facebook. She can’t blame him because she’s scared of him so she’s blaming tattle.
Classic behaviour of someone in a controlling relationship

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
‘I won’t have as much time to spend with the reborns because, obviously, my real baby will be my priority. But I would love to be able to introduce them to each other.

😂😂😂😂
get a grip love

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
That comment on her anon posts about dummy’s is weird. I’ve never used one with my kids, you don’t need them. And it’s only recommended as a SIDS prevention if you’ve already used one (as in, it’s a sids risk to remove it once you’ve started). Breastfeeding is the biggest SIDS prevention.

She’s getting such bad advice with no scientific backing

Helen123455788

I presume it’s from my wish list… well considering it’s in an Amazon parcel high chance it is, and also the lady just won’t know your address. God she winds me up!

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why she does the whole “I don’t normally eat this much” or “I don’t eat often” and “I only eat low fat food” and other bullshit. You don’t have a bmi of 43 and not eat much.. she’s clearly wanting us to think she’s miss healthy tiny portions but it’s just such an obvious lie.
That salmon and pasta wasn’t the huge portion she was making it out to be

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I am conflicted between being excited to watch the shit show happen when baby is born, Jordan leaves, she can’t cope, baby goes into care.
But at the same time I feel sorry for this baby who has been given no chance in life. Low IQ ugly parents, stupid name and no chance of any kind of real family. It’s horrible and so selfish of his parents

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
that picture with jordan is an old picture
i don’t know who she’s fooling
she’s used him for his sperm and now can’t stand him 😂

also the every other day q&a js so boring no one cares that much

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Aaaaaand right on cue “everything looks fantastic BUT” x2. Clearly you don’t know everything is fantastic if you can’t see the spine or heart properly. She’s tapped😂

Unonowndbe

I’m sorry but who’s putting their newborn baby in a knitted jumper, if she got it in 0-3 id say fairs but first size!! Let the baby be a newborn and wear sleepsuits

gimm3more

VIP Member
Not her doing what looked like a full on PowerPoint presentation indirectly addressing what has been spoken about on here 😂

"Everything's perfect" 🙄
I’m so confused - so first she says they didn’t get any measurements - now it’s “everythings measuring perfect” - then “it’s for my dads birthday” but she says “it’s what Jordan wanted to see for his birthday” ??? Can anybody keep up with her lies cos I’m struggling 😂

how long has she been wearing that mustard top😭😂

• Haha