Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crl8

Oh good god 🤣🤣🤣
This doll is so scary looking 🤣🤣🤣

also she’s said the dolls are like her therapy because of her losses. But she’s now pregnant with a human baby…why has she felt the need to waste her money buy a new doll? A boy one too? When she’s literally halfway through pregnancy with a real child?

the fact Jordan interacts with these dolls gives me the ick. I dunno, I just see him doing strange role play with them if you catch my drift 🤢
Those toddler sized ones give me the absolute creeps. I still can believe she took one on a date with her. I really hope when her baby comes she has a reality check and gets rid of them but then again I wouldn’t put it past her to be posting pics of them beside her real baby

Reactions: 4

yellowboat

I haven’t seen her recent videos but oh my god please say she hasn’t got a cosatto car seat?!!

Tasha, Please please get a different one. Cosatto are so unsafe! They are only crash tested up to 30mph meaning that if you were to be driving 40mph (or god forbid 70 on a motorway!) then there is no evidence that they would have any protection for your baby. Please if you care about him at all please get a safer car seat.
You can find all the crash testing online to find out which are considered safest.
I personally went for a maxi cosy cabriofix.
You can join Facebook groups for advice on the safest crash tested seats. This is not one to say “my friends had one and they were fine”. Your son could literally die purely on your choice of seat if you had a crash. You need to make better decisions for him
But do maxi cosy cabriofix come with a rainbow pattern?

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I think she was saying if she looks after friends babies when their parents aren’t there, then she’d want a double pushchair.

However, how often is she gonna be looking after other peoples children? I’ve never seen her look after anyones kids up to now. So will she really have them that often to make it worthwhile getting a double?!
Also, who asks someone with a newborn to look after their children as well?? Like I know you have your hands full with your new baby but can you look after mine too. As if.
I wouldn't let her look after a pet rock let alone a child.

• Haha

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how I’d react if I went to meet up with a friend & her baby and they were like “oh I bought the double pushchair so *your child* can get in!” I’d be baffled and so awkward/uncomfortable. Like it’s my kid I don’t want you to push them while I awkwardly walk next to you 😂 she is SO weird I’m sorry. Idk why she thinks she’s superior but I wouldn’t trust her to watch my child while I’m there.. let alone watch alone and absolutely not take them out without me. I’d hate that people would see the double and assume my son is hers because that is offence to my poor child
She has such a superiority complex you’re so right, who in their right mind buys a double pushchair when they have one child

Becclo44

VIP Member
probably doesn’t even know how to tie his shoelaces 🤣 I literally cannot get over that he is legally allowed to drive and managed to pass his test!

• Haha

Unonowndbe

She said it’s so funny about 5 times, it really isn’t funny
She’s so full of shit just own it and say I wanna pay for scans so I will not it’s for my dads birthday- was her dad even there? She’s so weird

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s full of all kinds of excuses
so now she’s being more honest about her struggles eg sensory processing disorder but still you can find alternatives to things that you struggle with
she is more upset that she can’t portray this as a risk free pregnancy and a loving relationship that she’s in more then anything else

Fiibeth

She doesn’t. I’ve never asked my kids to go in someone else’s pram when we are out. It’s a really weird thing to want. There’s zero reason for her to have a double pram.

Shes also wrong about the birth pool thing. Unless there’s something she’s not told us, there’s no reason she cant have a water birth. I did loads of research with the charity birthrights, so many women are told they “can’t” have a water birth when they can.
I’m a midwife and there is no way she would pass a risk assessment to have a pool birth. They wouldn’t be able to get her out quickly and safely if something went wrong. It would also be incredibly difficult to monitor baby’s heartbeat whilst she’s in the pool too

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
My observations from her last couple of videos.

1. She keeps saying “stinking cute”. It’s very annoying
2. She is clearly colour blind because every item she said was teal was a different colour and non of them were actually teal
3. Tommy highflinger.. just what? 😂
4. She is SO out of breath just standing or sitting still. It’s really not healthy

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
if she wants a c section because she assumes it’s easy then it’s 10000% not
they get you up the next day and the pain is horrendous

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
“Thankfully it doesn’t bother me” sure, Jan 💀 for someone so unbothered you seem to try very hard to convince yourself & everyone else that you aren’t. Remember when she got tipsy & she could not stop talking about it even though her friends couldn’t care less 😂 (I’m not saying it isn’t normal to care, it is, just the way she goes about it is so weird)

She’s such a compulsive liar she actually needs help for it
And let’s not forget the time that we QUOTED her saying that her adoptive dad hit her as a child and she was so bothered she made a whole video about it 😂
So bothered that we literally repeated what she said on live 🙄

Or the time her sister got involved and they both got SO bothered that we said they weren’t that close.

Shes only not bothered when we are talking about scabby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Why does she do bump updates aleady? My friend is currently 21 weeks pregnant and just looks like she's a bit bloated off a Chinese takeaway lmao, when she was 15/16 weeks there was nothing to be seen.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Literally no point buying tiny baby unless you know they’re coming early or going to be small. Can always run to shops and buy some if they are small!
Why does she want a preemie so bad?? Attention?? She’s had a few preemie reborns so it wouldn’t surprise me if she genuinely wanted an early baby.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
4 snack pizzas for a gender reveal..is it just her and Jordan? Cos best believe I’d eat 2 of them🤣🤣🤣
They sell those tiny pizzas in morrisons. I buy them occasionally as a lazy/treat tea for my 5 year old. So I don’t believe for a second they are for a baby shower. Why wouldnt you just buy bigger pizzas to cut up? It’s such a weird lie.

And the garlic bread. Obviously one each, why lie about freezing one?