Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before but my god she grinds my gears! She’s on live now and someone asked what Tommee Tippee thing was behind her. She responded a steriliser but we’ve only got it because it was cheap, we probably won’t use it. Someone asked what she will use instead of a steriliser “mam bottle are self sterilising” with a smirk. Someone else informed her of all the other things she will need to sterilise “yes I know that’s why we have the steriliser - just in case.”

WELL YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT THEN AREN’T YOU!!! Theres no just in case about it!!!!
She thinks she knows everything about parenting after having some plastic dolls 🙄 she’s truly embarrassing. She is so clueless. Life is gonna really smack her in the face once this baby is born. She will realise just how hopeless she is.

Reactions: 3

lorballs

VIP Member
“Do you read tattle”? “Personally no”… fuck off 😂 we know you read it. What a weird lie to say your friends send it to you. Why would they do that? Either your friends are the worst friends in the world or you’re a big liar.
If there was a tattle thread about me I’d be flat out on it 😂😂😂

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Buying bottle feeding bits "just in case" makes you statistically less likely to continue breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is bloody exhausting and not for everyone. There's no shame in admitting that. She's just gearing herself up for some random story about how her milk didn't come in or something 🙄
Exactly. I wanted to breastfeed so I didn’t buy any bottle bits and no formula. Instead I surrounded myself with support and information. I mean, it’s not hard for someone to buy bottle stuff for you when baby is born if you really can’t breastfeed. But Tasha just can’t be bothered. Which is fine if you just admit it. But pretending you will try when you have no intention is pathetic.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
the dress looks absolutely awful
she does not dress to suit her figure at all

he is no way interested in her or that baby
there was not one ounce of affection at all
and guaranteed tasha will say he did show affection but the video was cut short or something

Jordan101

Her birthday present for her dad was her getting a scan… right got it tasha makes complete sense

Crl8

Has she deleted her 20 week video of her caressing her fat sorry I mean “bump”

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I don’t get these people that are always so happy for her and kiss her arse!! Are they just as sad as her because I think tasha is just a strange human who is deluded in thinking she had a bump! Can she not see how big she’s got on her arms and face…..tasha that’s is not a bump you just need to cut down on eating so much darling 👍🏻

yellowboat

People have kids on less that than to be fair!
For me it was when she was talking about not being able to afford childcare…..she’s gearing up to not return to work after and spend her life on benefits to get more🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry - I should have worded it better! A few months back she was gloating about their income. Really laid it on thick that having a baby wouldn’t be any issue and that babies don’t really cost much!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
They won’t communicate, they can barely say a sentence each that makes sense let alone talk to each other.
All he is to her is a sperm donor…..everyone she’s been with she’s tried to get pregnant as she has some strange desperation to and doesn’t care it is with!

This girl just grinds me. I get it’s her first ‘proper’ pregnancy & she’s excited but she’s going to have such a reality hit. Buying so much ‘tiny baby’ & 0-3 months - what if baby is over 8lb (which is very very common) they will be in them for a few weeks never mind months. Even so, what is baby is a hungry baby and feeds round the clock & gains weight quickly (also very common)? Or the opposite, baby doesn’t take to the formula & you’re having to change / switch trying to find the right one. What if baby has colic, reflux or CMPA? What if she tears - the post birth recovery was properly the hardest & least talked about aspect of the 4th trimester. I get this impression once she has contractions (if she goes naturally) she thinks she will have an epidural and it’s all happy days / lay on the bed until it’s time to push. What if she needs forcepts? Even if she has an induction, does she realise most end in more medical intervention and even the ones that don’t, take days and often put stress on baby - they are not another easy option. How will she deal with the reality of night feeds because they are different to working a night shift? Does she realise it’s more uncommon than common for babies to sleep through the night? Most don’t sleep through until 1+ years.

im not one to mum shame or judge another first time mum because no one can prepare you for motherhood but she needs to stop going back & forth &acting like pregnancy, labour & rising a baby is like following a text book.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She’s keeping the rest of the name a secret 🤣🤣

Sutton Tobias Alexander…….there ya go tasha! It’s out so stop acting like a little celebrity and grow up 👍🏻

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Just had a look on her Vinted. She was clearly convinced/wishful thinking she was having a girl with the amount of girls clothing she’s now selling. I’ve never bought “gendered” clothing before finding out the gender of my baby. Why would you do that 🤦‍♀️
She 100% wanted a girl. If they were for the dolls she would have kept them. The whole “I so wanted a boy” act isn’t convincing at all

gimm3more

VIP Member
The fact that it looks like tasha has put a lot of weight on all over would be a concern to the midwife surely. I know you can’t diet while pregnant but would talk to her about healthier choices and moving more 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbf you can diet and lose weight during pregnancy, especially at her size as long as it’s monitored by the medical team. Like maintenance calories at her size would be just over 2000 - which is the daily recommended limit for women in the UK. So a deficit at 1800-1900 cals would be safe. You don’t actually need to eat extra calories during pregnancy until it comes to the third trimester either and even then it’s not that much. Part of me thinks she’s using pregnancy as an excuse to gain more weight so she looks more pregnant.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
At the point she seems broken. Something isn’t right let’s let her decide to tell us if she wants to. GD is something which can’t be helped, yes she was at higher risk but it’s something a few of us have been through and also it’s scary. Also, if it’s her fella then he needs to up his game or whatever the issue is. Just hope she feels more herself soon. Pregnancy can be so lonely
If she hadn’t spent the whole pregnancy smugly bragging about how perfect everything was I might feel sorry for her. But she has been insufferable so I don’t.
If it’s GD then hopefully it’s a wake up call. If it’s scabby then she just needs to leave him

She’s removed scabby out her tiktok and Instagram bios

Last edited:

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I can see them splitting up and him turning into a fathers 4 justice type trying to gain custody
Do you think? I’m sure they’ll split because they are a terrible couple (I mean, he’s already cheated so they aren’t strong). But I think he’ll just bugger off. I really can’t see him fighting for the baby