Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bora Bora Local

She kept saying oh I need to speak to the nutritionist because I don’t know how I’m going to change my diet working nights, it’s so difficult. I’m not sure what is difficult about it? Yes you may work nights but you can still plan and prep your meals appropriately it shouldn’t make a difference. It’s just excuses.

Reactions: 3

lorballs

VIP Member
Oh good god 🤣🤣🤣
This doll is so scary looking 🤣🤣🤣

also she’s said the dolls are like her therapy because of her losses. But she’s now pregnant with a human baby…why has she felt the need to waste her money buy a new doll? A boy one too? When she’s literally halfway through pregnancy with a real child?

the fact Jordan interacts with these dolls gives me the ick. I dunno, I just see him doing strange role play with them if you catch my drift 🤢
Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and that looking at you 😂😂😂

• Haha

Roarr

Fuck me Tasha sharing the nutcase Alice’s birth picture and saying it was a “beautiful birth”. I can’t with the freebirthing, it’s so dangerous.

juniperlux

She has just uploaded a TikTok of her belly, with baby supposedly moving. I've stared at the bloody video on repeat for ages, can't see shite!! I'm nearly 38 weeks, chunky (but nowhere near Tasha's weight) and only since I turned 30 weeks were movements really noticeable.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Guessing the insistence that she thought it was going to be a boy and that she wanted a boy was for our benefit on here 🙄
If she was so desperate for a boy then she’d have more boy reborns. They are literally genderless yet she’s made them all girls. She also basically only had “girl” clothing stashed when she’s shown us, it’s all dresses and pink frilly things. Even the pram was pink.
Now I’m all for kids wearing all colours, you literally can’t tell what my youngest is most days because all our clothes are neutral. But Tasha isn’t. She did the whole pink/blue thing for her reveal and all her dolls wear really gendered clothes.
So it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out she wanted a girl

gimm3more

VIP Member
I hope for the baby’s sake it’s not female. Having Jordan for a dad it’s destined for a lifetime of abuse. It’ll be like Tasha’s life repeating itself
I can see them splitting up and him turning into a fathers 4 justice type trying to gain custody

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Why would she grab the pizzas so far in advance they aren’t exactly going to sell out 😂and freeze them? Unless they live ages away from Asda

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Abdomens growth over 90th centile are the biggest indication for gestational diabetes. She said babies femur is 5th or 50th? And head is 50th yet abdomen is 95th and she still thinks she’s having a small baby 😳
Literally the number one indicator that the mother has GD is a large baby abdomen. I’d put money on it

cwymmie

VIP Member
Oh good god 🤣🤣🤣
This doll is so scary looking 🤣🤣🤣

also she’s said the dolls are like her therapy because of her losses. But she’s now pregnant with a human baby…why has she felt the need to waste her money buy a new doll? A boy one too? When she’s literally halfway through pregnancy with a real child?

the fact Jordan interacts with these dolls gives me the ick. I dunno, I just see him doing strange role play with them if you catch my drift 🤢

Attachments

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
My observations from her last couple of videos.

1. She keeps saying “stinking cute”. It’s very annoying
2. She is clearly colour blind because every item she said was teal was a different colour and non of them were actually teal
3. Tommy highflinger.. just what? 😂
4. She is SO out of breath just standing or sitting still. It’s really not healthy
Remember when she almost had a coronary just putting cushions on her sofa

I beg someone puts Tasha and Jordans faces in a baby generator or something so we can see what the baby will look like

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s taken the dolls away. She’s with her friends. Though I am genuinely disgusted they’ve let their kid sit on scabby’s lap! 🤢

As for that Halloween video.. wow. That kid is going to get tortured when he gets to school and his friends find his mums videos 💀

oh and Tasha, that hat and tinted glasses combo make you look like you have learning disabilities.
There are plenty of ways to be sun safe and look good.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’d wait til Thursday to get her diet fixed, surely the minute you knew you would want to be doing everything to improve your health?
and this is exactly the issue
why are you siting around waiting
you can change things now , no need to be eating crap still until thursday

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I actually do really feel for her, I don’t know why but I feel like she genuinely does long for a baby and I’m upset for her that it’s with Jordan- she won’t get a true loving partner that makes her feel amazing during pregnancy and as a new mum.
he didn’t even give her a cuddle finding out the gender- completely different story if someone else had run up and hugged him first then he went to her but they didn’t. He just stood there like a twat while she tripped over boxes, I don’t like what I see from him at all
and i knew she’d have an excuse
someone asked her about the reveal and him not hugging her and she said he did
i don’t believe for one minute he showed her any affection when the camera was off.
i feel for her slightly because i can relate to being pregnant by someone who couldn’t care less (my ex is an abusive piece of 💩) but she ignored his red flags to get pregnant , she is so utterly desperate to have a child that she’s got pregnant with nearly every ex of hers despite not really knowing them. she seems to have every excuse under the sun for his behaviour. i really hope she gets some kind of strength and leaves him for her sons sake