Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fiibeth

Ohhh interesting! Tell us more!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets GD, she must be very high risk and she’s been piling weight on since being pregnant (despite saying she hasn’t gained any)
In Wales she’d automatically be having a GD test because of her BMI so I’m sure she’ll be tested between 24 and 28 weeks! I’ve had loads of woman who don’t appear overweight but their BMI is over 30 so they have to have it done.

To be fair most of you already pointed them out! The vitamin a thing was a red flag because a midwife would definitely discuss the severity of taking vitamin a supplements when pregnant. And I really doubt they wouldn’t have told her she was classed as high risk as she insists (at least I’d hope her midwife was keeping her informed of things like that!)

gimm3more

VIP Member
That’s a lot higher than I would have guessed 😬

Feeling rubbish after the GTT isn’t the best sign

I like how she had to say she never eats that much sugar in one go. She clearly doesn’t know how the GTT works. It’s nothing to do with how much sugar you have in your diet normally. It’s a placenta thing and it’s basically impossible to get an incorrect result.

And if she does have it she’ll have to cut out almost all sugar and really really limit her carbs. We’re talking a small (fist size) jacket potato paired with protein and fat. No cereal, no double carbs in a meal (sandwich and crisps). No carbs without pairing with fat and protein.
It’s basically keto with a few carbs allowed.

Oh and no glasses of milk
The highest weight she should be for her height is 63ish kg. So she’s nearly 50kg past that and that was at her first appt. She must be more than that now. She needs to wake the fuck up cos she’s kidding on that she’s perfectly fine and healthy like saying on her latest video she’s “slightly larger” honey you’re morbidly obese