Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Can someone please tell her to stop hugging her fat rolls thinking it's the bloody baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I too get second hand embarrassment from her attempts of dancing. Cringeworthy.
Didn’t she say bump is taking shape or something? No it’s not 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Unonowndbe

Exactly. If she was just like “these will be good for quick lunches” we’d be like, meh, not healthy but fair enough. But lying that those tiny pizzas are for her baby shower 😂😂
4 snack pizzas for a gender reveal..is it just her and Jordan? Cos best believe I’d eat 2 of them🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
the dress looks absolutely awful
she does not dress to suit her figure at all

he is no way interested in her or that baby
there was not one ounce of affection at all
and guaranteed tasha will say he did show affection but the video was cut short or something
He honestly just looked like a child excited to play with a confetti cannon. It’s embarrassing. He’s such a man child

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Guessing the insistence that she thought it was going to be a boy and that she wanted a boy was for our benefit on here 🙄

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Oh good god 🤣🤣🤣
This doll is so scary looking 🤣🤣🤣

also she’s said the dolls are like her therapy because of her losses. But she’s now pregnant with a human baby…why has she felt the need to waste her money buy a new doll? A boy one too? When she’s literally halfway through pregnancy with a real child?

the fact Jordan interacts with these dolls gives me the ick. I dunno, I just see him doing strange role play with them if you catch my drift 🤢
that one looks like her

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
That dress she wore was awful 👀 she could’ve worn something so much nicer, she doesn’t have a bump yet which is to be expected, i don’t think I did much at 16 weeks but she’s literally just cradling her gunt and fat rolls

• Haha
I reckon she’s planning to ‘accidentally’ get pregnant asap after this baby is born, hence wanting a double pram. She is going to have the shock of her life when baby arrives.

Guacamole

Chatty Member
someone has commented asking if she’s ok as she sounds breathless 😳
she’s says she’s always breathed heavily and her mic is super sensitive 🤯🤯
absolute walloper 🤪

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Someone commented “nice to see Jordan made an effort” on the gender reveal video n she’s deleted it ahahaha

• Haha

Polkadotdragon

I can comment! 😁

She needs to accept that she's got no experience in the real world with babies, her dolls don't count, they may give her comfort but they're nothing In comparison with a real baby and there is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing but don't sit and bullshit that you know everything when it's clear you don't, no new parent does, you make yourself look completely stupid.

I believe its going to hit her like a ton of bricks when "baby" comes, gives me the ick when she calls him baby, he has a name, use it.

She's so out of breath, she's literally sat pulling clothes out of a bag, I know babies can push your insides and make you breathless but christ that isn't it.

I saw a live where she knocked Jordans cider bottle and the way he pushed her, he wouldn't be allowed near my kids if he did that, he got extremely angry very quickly, that isn't a love story or any love at all it's 2 lonely people and a baby trap, nothing can convince me any different.

I honestly hope she's got proper support around her when he is born because Jordan will ditch her as soon as he can, he's already proved he's looking elsewhere, we ALL see it including Tasha but she's so desperate for that baby she'll endure the cheating.

yellowboat

You are all 100% right, baby is all good despite growth percentiles all over the place. Lots more tiny baby chat 🙄
Abdomens growth over 90th centile are the biggest indication for gestational diabetes. She said babies femur is 5th or 50th? And head is 50th yet abdomen is 95th and she still thinks she’s having a small baby 😳

Reactions: 4

Onceupatime

VIP Member
For me it made me laugh when she said, she couldn’t have her whooping cough jab and needs to book in at her go surgery BUT it’s ok she’s had her flu jab so she’ll be ok 🤣🤣
Does she realise they’re different vaccinations?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4