Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not bought that one but her latest one looks like it’s painfully constipated 🤢🤢
It does look like it’s straining.. why would you get one pulling that face? Babies don’t pull that face for long when sleeping. I thought the whole point was to be realistic?

Reactions: 1
It does look like it’s straining.. why would you get one pulling that face? Babies don’t pull that face for long when sleeping. I thought the whole point was to be realistic?
I’m sure it’ll be up on vinted for sale soon enough😂

• Haha
I just feel the need to put this out there seeing as tasha reads TL or her friends do and tell her… tint your eyebrows!! Might give your face abit or shape

Didn’t she once tint them and Jordan said he didn’t like them so she doesn’t do it?

Reactions: 4
I find it really strange how she’s always like “WE are x many weeks pregnant” but then when it comes to stuff like the cot she says she’s waiting for her mum and dad to go shopping at get it then put it up. She also said she was going shopping with her mum to pick out a pram and didn’t want to order online but of course she ended up just ordering one online… clearly scabby is already having next to no involvement and she’s only just part way through. Nearly time for their ‘Mauritius’ trip 😂

Reactions: 2
I find it really strange how she’s always like “WE are x many weeks pregnant” but then when it comes to stuff like the cot she says she’s waiting for her mum and dad to go shopping at get it then put it up. She also said she was going shopping with her mum to pick out a pram and didn’t want to order online but of course she ended up just ordering one online… clearly scabby is already having next to no involvement and she’s only just part way through. Nearly time for their ‘Mauritius’ trip 😂
Yeah he’s definitely taking a massive step away already. Which is probably for the best. She needs to get away from the abusive scum before baby is born and he starts knocking them both around

Yeah he’s definitely taking a massive step away already. Which is probably for the best. She needs to get away from the abusive scum before baby is born and he starts knocking them both around
As we all predicted in thread 1 this holiday will deffo do that for them 😬

What dramas will unfold with this holiday!
She’ll pretend everything is fine but it won’t be. A whole week together and the cracks will show though, plus Jordan has to pretend he’s not abusive for a week, that’ll be impossible.

Don’t know what’s worse in her latest video - these shoes or the appearance from Jordan😫
Pahaha I was trying to get a screenshot of the shoes - wtf are they?! How weird.

See old scabby has got a haircut for his holiday, eugh 🤢

Pahaha I was trying to get a screenshot of the shoes - wtf are they?! How weird.

See old scabby has got a haircut for his holiday, eugh 🤢
They look like they’re from Pavers or one of them old lady shoe shops, the ones with the Velcro cos wee old folk can’t use laces or just have slip ons😭 lovely trim to show off his chimp like head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.