Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
She’s kidding herself if she thinks he’s sticking around once the baby is born. He looked so uninterested in that video, they didn’t even touch each other or hug when they found out. I already feel sorry for this baby, being born into such shit circumstances with terrible parents
He won’t last the sleepless nights. It’s tough on any couple, you have to be SO strong to get through it

Reactions: 4

Unonowndbe

She thinks the card along with the bottle is fantastic..
Her choice of vocabulary is so strange
Surely if someone’s wishing you a safe pregnancy and delivery you’d say it’s sweet or nice idk but fantastic doesn’t spring to mind

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I honestly can’t even imagine her with a real baby, I don’t feel like she can genuinely distinguish the difference between a real baby and a reborn in her head
She’s so focused on gender reveals and dressing it up. She has absolutely no idea what being a mum entails, if she did she would have picked a better man to have a baby with

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm going to add a spoiler alert for what I'm about to say...

Most of her dolls look like they're dead and rigor Mortis has set in...

• Haha

Roarr

I do feel sorry for her with the weight thing, I’ve been massively reducing how much I eat and while over a long time I’ve gone from a BMI of 43 to 38ish, I’m still a way off where I want to be. I do have PCOS which makes it harder so I have some sympathy but I just don’t think she knows proper nutrition.

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
I did think that too but there’s no way she could look after 2 babies. She’ll struggle with one. Honestly, I think once she gets heavily pregnant and then has to go through birth and the newborn stage she’ll wish she had waited until she was actually ready. She’s going to be a terrible mum
I honestly can’t even imagine her with a real baby, I don’t feel like she can genuinely distinguish the difference between a real baby and a reborn in her head

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Oh good god 🤣🤣🤣
This doll is so scary looking 🤣🤣🤣

also she’s said the dolls are like her therapy because of her losses. But she’s now pregnant with a human baby…why has she felt the need to waste her money buy a new doll? A boy one too? When she’s literally halfway through pregnancy with a real child?

the fact Jordan interacts with these dolls gives me the ick. I dunno, I just see him doing strange role play with them if you catch my drift 🤢
Oh my god that doll is horrific! It looks like something from a horror film 😂

and 100% Jordan is doing dodgy things with the dolls. She’s fully admitted they have zero sex life so I wouldn’t put it past him to use them instead 🤮

• Sick

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Since when has she had a sensory processing disorder?!
Who knows. She’s fiercely denied having any learning difficulties any time it’s been mentioned so she’s either making it up or she was lying then. Either way not surprising, she loves to lie

Unonowndbe

I’m a sucker for Spanish boutique outfits but they are awful lol it’s literally see through.
she makes no sense she only got a few bits cos she was there to enjoy herself? Does shopping suddenly take the relaxation and enjoyment away she just chats complete crap

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Her dad didn’t even want to go to her gender reveal … he deffo won’t want an alien picture of his grandchild for his birthday. She chats so much shit. Why can’t she just say I had one because I wanted one?? She really has to over justify everything - it’s weird.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
“Do you read tattle”? “Personally no”… fuck off 😂 we know you read it. What a weird lie to say your friends send it to you. Why would they do that? Either your friends are the worst friends in the world or you’re a big liar.

• Haha