Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably thinks she can diagnose any birth defects herself 🙄🙄

Hey Tasha, did you know they can’t diagnose a cleft palate via ultrasound? So being all cocky about seeing the lip is pointless.

Also side note. Did anyone see how weird she was being about them sticking their finger up your bum after you’ve given birth? (Which, if you have a vaginal birth they WILL do to check for tearing). Can’t wait for her to find out a lot of people get pregnancy hemorrhoids 😂
lol the finger up her bum will be the least of her worries if she’s just given birth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The latest pic of her dad… he looks utterly miserable!

And scabby needs to give up on that hair and just shave it off 😂 not a good look when men can’t admit they are going bald

someone has commented asking if she’s ok as she sounds breathless 😳
she’s says she’s always breathed heavily and her mic is super sensitive 🤯🤯
absolute walloper 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone has commented asking if she’s ok as she sounds breathless 😳
she’s says she’s always breathed heavily and her mic is super sensitive 🤯🤯
absolute walloper 🤪
Off topic but are you Scottish by any chance just with the use of the word walloper 🤣🤣

She’s looking so big all over, her face, shoulders and arms add that to never doing any exercising/walks etc she’s going to sound out of breath.
Let’s face it she doesn’t care about putting lots of weight on or being breathless as all she’s cared about is finding anyone to get her pregnant!
Anyone find it strange that she got lots of gifts and saying her parents don’t know what they got her 🤷🏻‍♀️ People would know what they’ve purchased for a gift….. I think she only got the key rings at the start then the rest she got herself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The pouch bag “I presume my sister or my parents bought me this” no tit!
What a lovely and thoughtful family who clearly put so much effort into choosing the “gifts” that nobody can remember what they even got for her. That is if she’s telling the truth lol.

Off topic but are you Scottish by any chance just with the use of the word walloper 🤣🤣
Hi no i’m not Scottish
- complete wrong end of the country,
Heard someone say it the weekend and it made me chuckle🤭🤭🙂

What’s wild to me is that she’s posting all positive when they literally couldn’t see baby’s heart or spine! They couldn’t see all of my youngest spine in her 20 week scan and I was worried out my mind! I ended up booking a private scan for the next week because I couldn’t settle not knowing. I haven’t even got any risk factors and I was terrified. If I was her and knowing my weight could have caused issues I’d be going out my mind. She’s acting so cool and relaxed it’s just ridiculous
She’s just had a private scan today, how much money is she spending on these!! She’s only half way through

Hi no i’m not Scottish
- complete wrong end of the country,
Heard someone say it the weekend and it made me chuckle🤭🤭🙂
It’s a word that’s used all the time up here that why i though you might be Scottish 😂😂

That comment on her anon posts about dummy’s is weird. I’ve never used one with my kids, you don’t need them. And it’s only recommended as a SIDS prevention if you’ve already used one (as in, it’s a sids risk to remove it once you’ve started). Breastfeeding is the biggest SIDS prevention.

She’s getting such bad advice with no scientific backing

Reactions: 3
That comment on her anon posts about dummy’s is weird. I’ve never used one with my kids, you don’t need them. And it’s only recommended as a SIDS prevention if you’ve already used one (as in, it’s a sids risk to remove it once you’ve started). Breastfeeding is the biggest SIDS prevention.

She’s getting such bad advice with no scientific backing
Agreed. As much of an absolute fruit loop Tasha is, she really does get some weird comments/questions on those q and as doesn’t she? I know she likes the drama (hence never doing just normal non-anon ones 🙄) but some people are just really odd.

Hopefully Tasha does do some informed research and not just listen to stuff like this, as she’s obviously very easily led and not very smart.

Know what annoys me, when she says I wana say, so like she says I wana say yesterday… why can’t you just say it was yesterday.. I’m prob just in a mood and being mardy lol

I presume it’s from my wish list… well considering it’s in an Amazon parcel high chance it is, and also the lady just won’t know your address. God she winds me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she say it’s ideal for what we wanted twice? It’s your wish list made by YOU.
she didn’t magically know what was ideal for you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live and talking about when she wants baby number 2🤢 news flash babe your scabby fella isn’t gonna stick around so you better find a new sperm donor now

She’s live and talking about when she wants baby number 2🤢 news flash babe your scabby fella isn’t gonna stick around so you better find a new sperm donor now
Bloody hell. At least wait until you've popped out baby number 1 first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.