Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a lot of time in my hands today for various reasons so thought I’d go back over Trash’s insta to see if she’s always been this sad. I thought you all might like to hear some things I’ve learned......

🥰 She has ALWAYS been bleeping useless at cooking poached eggs

🥰 Neither her photography skills nor her food presentation skills have improved after 5 years on the gram

🥰She lives in a REALLY tit area

🥰She has a lot of ladies and she USED to tell Instagram of the days when she cleaned 5 of their houses in a row as well as selling 8 of them Shark cleaners

🥰She once actually ate leftovers, as did Long John Schlong by the looks of it and she even seemed to read books!

🥰The whole family ONCE went on a walk and walked up a big hill which they celebrated by drinking wine at the top.

And my personal favourite;

🥰Somehow 13 year old Olivia learnt how to drive in the 80s

View attachment 69531View attachment 69532View attachment 69533View attachment 69534View attachment 69535
View attachment 69536View attachment 69537View attachment 69538View attachment 69539
Wow!!!
Blimey you need to have a week in spa.
Your poor eyes scrolling through that tit.
Well done, we can clearly see she has always eaten tit cheap white bread!
She clearly can’t cook! Who has given her the impression she could and what made her think, I’ll put my whole life on the gram?
and how come she sold Shark hoovers?
so many questions....
and the books are probably just for show!
I doubt she has ever read a book.
I wonder what she did before she had her kids?
I agree it’s getting boring, the only thing good about either of them is this thread.

Reactions: 6
Wow!!!
Blimey you need to have a week in spa.
Your poor eyes scrolling through that tit.
Well done, we can clearly see she has always eaten tit cheap white bread!
She clearly can’t cook! Who has given her the impression she could and what made her think, I’ll put my whole life on the gram?
and how come she sold Shark hoovers?
so many questions....
and the books are probably just for show!
I doubt she has ever read a book.
I wonder what she did before she had her kids?
I agree it’s getting boring, the only thing good about either of them is this thread.
I’ve had to lie flat on my back for 3 hours today and sadly not for sexual reasons 🤣 Going back over Trasha’s insta was a worthy replacement for satisfaction, surprisingly!!!

My conclusion is she was far more fun and far less tragic before she started competing against Tanya. She was also far less grasping and both her kids looked a lot happier. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out why📱🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had to lie flat on my back for 3 hours today and sadly not for sexual reasons 🤣 Going back over Trasha’s insta was a worthy replacement for satisfaction, surprisingly!!!

My conclusion is she was far more fun and far less tragic before she started competing against Tanya. She was also far less grasping and both her kids looked a lot happier. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out why📱🙄
Ah hope you’re ok now?
Its really sad isn’t it?
she doesn’t see that she is ruining her life and her kids.

Who puts these kinds of photos up 🙄🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ah hope you’re ok now?
Its really sad isn’t it?
she doesn’t see that she is ruining her life and her kids.

Who puts these kinds of photos up 🙄🤣
Better now the drugs have kicked in 🙈

It’s addictive once you start scrolling back after a certain point isn’t it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
PLACEMATS.

Friggin’ PLACEMATS!

There are no words. There is no way she is not addicted to the dopamine hit that comes with getting likes, so much so that she’ll post any old tat to get her fix. Properly sad.

Also, to the absolute hero who went through old Moley’s Insta, THANK YOU and wow, she’s gained some weight since those selfies hasn’t she? Catching up to the Ginger one soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if she finds herself with Type 2 Diabetes given her crappy diet and inability to do anything but sit on her bum and take pictures of PLACEMATS.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘While I do other stuff......’ Don’t kid yourself love, we all know you’ll be on your arse having a drinkie, eating nibbles and watching tv 🤣

Also, to the absolute hero who went through old Moley’s Insta, THANK YOU and wow, she’s gained some weight since those selfies hasn’t she? Catching up to the Ginger one soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if she finds herself with Type 2 Diabetes given her crappy diet and inability to do anything but sit on her bum and take pictures of PLACEMATS.
The pleasure was all mine 😂 and Maggies 🙈🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her inability to spell even the simplest words.........🙄
On one of the posts, she took a photo of one of her ladies Michael Kors bag, she said when she gets board of it!! It’s bored you moron! A🙄

‘While I do other stuff......’ Don’t kid yourself love, we all know you’ll be on your arse having a drinkie, eating nibbles and watching tv 🤣

The pleasure was all mine 😂 and Maggies 🙈🤣
She is checking out the funniest thread on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Hubby’s signature dish’ - it’s basically spaghetti bolognaise love, just crammed with extra salt and tit from the JD Seasonings you push at every opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS, not sure which if worse today - this or the 3 pictures of placemats...... 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.