Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be on here, I wonder if she is, can she ask how the hell she makes low fat popadoms? Cos it’s killing me... 🤣
And maybe get her to clean her grout!
To put you out of your misery - sharwoods make low fat poppadoms. Same calories as normal ones but less fat 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Tesco sell them 😃

Reactions: 2
And here we have it Tanya is now copying Tasha with the kitchen picture! Honestly girls you are both definitely reading here! Get a grip for crying out loud can you not both just be original and do your own thing instead of a set of sheep!! 🐑 🐑

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d stop tagging her kitchen as kitchen inspo.

It is the least inspirational kitchen - it’s so old and tatty. Mine is too so I’m not judging (although getting it ripped out this year) but Seriously. She needs to stop. You then click on the hashtag and you see her kitchen inbetween all these absolutely amazing ones
i clicked on the hashtag 😂 all them lovely kitchens and then there’s her shithole lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread name suggestion: Ginge is desperate for a ring, Trash's posts are all so cringe, naughty hubby is looking for a fling

Reactions: 21
The Anita lady used to have her gram open i think i remember her saying she had depression or anxiety which is sad of course and obviously looks to be matey on IG. She must think Tasha is a mate when in reality Tasha doesn't care about her followers that's been proven by her responses to different people's stories of real sadness. Its always "ah hun bless.. Ikea shop yay. Me me me"

Reactions: 5
She just had to get it out to freshen the place up guys! She’ll be buying some fake daffodils to put in a jar next week just so she gets the spring season out first!
She had daffodils in a pot this morning with her breakfast. So did tan and obvs hers looked better 🤣

Reactions: 2
The Anita lady used to have her gram open i think i remember her saying she had depression or anxiety which is sad of course and obviously looks to be matey on IG. She must think Tasha is a mate when in reality Tasha doesn't care about her followers that's been proven by her responses to different people's stories of real sadness. Its always "ah hun bless.. Ikea shop yay. Me me me"
Previously when I have seen her say good morning, I did think she was trying to be friendly. But Tasha gives nothing back.
i then thought maybe it was one of those rings that I have heard they do, where they all say something on each other's Instagram. But she doesn’t even follow her! Which is sad, the poor woman says something to her everyday.
Just shows that Trasha isn’t a nice person, she is defo all me me me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Trash is so addicted to the gram. She has to do multiple posts daily, so that she gets the likes and comments saying how great her food, house etc are (when we all know that they’re not!) I’m sure some of her followers are real and haven’t been bought, but when you’ve got them saying to her she should be on tv cooking programmes - when the majority of her food yesterday came out of a packet or a tin, it makes you think that they’re lives are as sad as hers!

Reactions: 8
Tash definitely isn’t on social media to be social, in fact she comes across as hugely lacking in social skills - not being able to enter into discussions or debates with her followers or even friendly chat. She really is only on it for the likes, she is so naive and being totally honest simple.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Utterly pointless post showing her disgusting makeup brushes that need a bloody good clean.

Riveting stuff for a Monday morning. I’m gripped.

Also find it funny how Tanya looks good compared to Tascha, but actually, her stuff is often dated and ugly too (albeit a lot cleaner). Her kitchen is quite cheap and very early 2000s, but it looks better than Tash’s ugly, dirty, cluttered 1990s one. Also I suppose Ginge is smart enough not to tag pics of her kitchen as “kitchen inspo” or whatever. What a state old Moley is. Cringe.

(PS - no offence meant to anyone with older kitchens, because I am sure they are clean and lovely and I am sure you don’t post stupid pictures of them on Instagram like you’re some kind of interiors influencer!)

How tit does her bedroom look!!!
and I hate those stupid quotes!!!
I hate everything about her.
Like Kittycoo said she isn’t a social and is actually a vile woman.

They are really boring me now, it’s just the same old tit on a different day. They are wasteful saddos with the most boring lives ever which is why they are both so desperate to seek validation on the gram.

How can you not have a single bad tasting meal in 2 years FFS ?? It’s all crap 💩

• Haha
Tasha’s hashtags never fail to make me ‘hehe’ #beamazing is one of this morning’s, she’s so inspirational 😂

• Haha
I’ve had a lot of time in my hands today for various reasons so thought I’d go back over Trash’s insta to see if she’s always been this sad. I thought you all might like to hear some things I’ve learned......

🥰 She has ALWAYS been bleeping useless at cooking poached eggs

🥰 Neither her photography skills nor her food presentation skills have improved after 5 years on the gram

🥰She lives in a REALLY tit area

🥰She has a lot of ladies and she USED to tell Instagram of the days when she cleaned 5 of their houses in a row as well as selling 8 of them Shark cleaners

🥰She once actually ate leftovers, as did Long John Schlong by the looks of it and she even seemed to read books!

🥰The whole family ONCE went on a walk and walked up a big hill which they celebrated by drinking wine at the top.

And my personal favourite;

🥰Somehow 13 year old Olivia learnt how to drive in the 80s

D5F131DC-21B3-4425-ACB2-21F70D29FF78.jpeg 83A2D9F3-D350-4F0F-8CAB-8D5EB57B1B39.jpeg F5F49539-FA61-4FE9-B089-49B5C5A76C98.jpeg 9AAF692D-A5CB-40BF-8F9E-1EF4F9B53F98.jpeg 50EB7A9D-F3BE-4DA7-8572-815A19BFCA66.jpeg 4652270E-8345-42E5-AF0C-E2DF1DCF8BAB.jpeg 1F3E921E-EF04-44A7-8BC0-6B2A5070BC69.jpeg DBEF599E-3046-4023-95DF-148017035AEF.jpeg 30B59D95-259C-42B0-9DF0-E600052876D3.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve had a lot of time in my hands today for various reasons so thought I’d go back over Trash’s insta to see if she’s always been this sad. I thought you all might like to hear some things I’ve learned......

🥰 Neither her photography skills nor her food presentation skills have improved after 5 years on the gram

🥰She has a lot of ladies and she USED to tell Instagram of the days when she cleaned 5 of their houses in a row as well as selling 8 of them Shark cleaners

🥰She once actually ate leftovers, as did Long John Schlong by the looks of it and she even seemed to read books!

🥰The whole family ONCE went on a walk and walked up a big hill which they celebrated by drinking wine at the top.

View attachment 69531View attachment 69532View attachment 69533View attachment 69534View attachment 69535View attachment 69536View attachment 69537View attachment 69538View attachment 69539
You deserve a medal for going through all that.

Christ those eggs 😖 granted I can't cook an egg for tit but I'm not posting my egg disasters on the gram

Reactions: 8

View attachment 69531View attachment 69532View attachment 69533View attachment 69534View attachment 69535View attachment 69536View attachment 69537View attachment 69538View attachment 69539
Olivia learnt to drive in the 80’s just finished me off 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Olivia learning to drive in the 80s made me laugh out loud. This is amazing!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.