Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s posted the screenshot tho from this account? This JAshford who we assume is his son or someone pretending to be him? Why would he have screen shots from his dads messages? It’s just so odd and strange

Reactions: 1
So Tanya hangs a cuddly reindeer head on her wall. 18 hours later Trash has her own version up. This is why I can never stop following 😂

Wait - edited because it’s not even hers. She’s just taken a picture of one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how long it’ll be before Trash has to have the same Krispy Kreme doughnuts as Tanya. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how the only thing trasha has to say on the election results is that she’s happy Euros have gone up. Speaks volumes.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Who’s posted the screenshot tho from this account? This JAshford who we assume is his son or someone pretending to be him? Why would he have screen shots from his dads messages? It’s just so odd and strange
the thing is, it wouldnt be screenshotted from John's phone. That's the layout when you're the recipient. So either James is fucked up and messaging his own dad, or, the picture is fake, as is the JAshford account on here!!

I love how the only thing trasha has to say on the election results is that she’s happy Euros have gone up. Speaks volumes.
Thats because she is an uneducated duck-wit with not a clue how the world works. She lives in a fantasy land, with a tit cluttered up house, a cheating husband, and 2 sugar filled brats for 'bubbas'. If she had to go out and get a proper job tomorrow, she wouldnt have a clue. She is suffocating herself in her wrapped up bubble of photos for social media and it will all come crashing down very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the thing is, it wouldnt be screenshotted from John's phone. That's the layout when you're the recipient. So either James is fucked up and messaging his own dad, or, the picture is fake, as is the JAshford account on here!!
My guess is that the JAshford account is a troll account and that Tasha and John are behind it. After all of the comments about their marriage it looks like they are trolling us. The picture looks real but the conversation seems manufactured to wind up tattlers he he!

Last edited:
So Tanya hangs a cuddly reindeer head on her wall. 18 hours later Trash has her own version up. This is why I can never stop following 😂

Wait - edited because it’s not even hers. She’s just taken a picture of one!
Oh my god. I cannot get over this

I don’t get it, how is that proof?
Exactly it’s not 🤔

Which numbers? The screenshot was from the messages, not the account. I’m sorry but your screenshot proves nothing.

I’ve decided it’s complete pity I feel for her and I should probably stop following but the dark side won’t let me. The force is not strong with me.
I am the same, she drives me out mad . But then again I can’t help but see what disaster she posts next.
Her and her sister in law (from hell)

Blimey could that selfie this morning be any more airbrushed and filtered. What the duck. Take a normal photo for once.
She is still bleep 😉

My guess is that the JAshford account is a troll account and that Tasha and John are behind it. After all of the comments about their marriage it looks like they are trolling us. The picture looks real but the conversation seems manufactured to wind up tattlers he he!
I did think it was one of them, they seem to thrive off being made a laughing stock.
Pair of stupid bastards.
Have some god damn self respect. As for the photo she has taken of herself she looks like she would be in a magazine, for married couples who are looking to swap partners!!!
Don’t flatter yourself Trasha no amount of filtering will save your ugly mug.
Have fun in Germany you deserve it. After all you work so hard on your knees scrubbing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Whether that account / messages is fake or not we all know he is a lying cheating bastard, he’s disgusting. I thinks she’s that much of a sap that she would turn a blind eye just so she can carrying on living what she thinks is the perfect life, she’s lying to herself, her kiddies are gonna grow up fucked in the head watching them pair and their weird relationship. it’s a shame

Reactions: 6
I think there’s a good chance it’s them two behind the account too,pair of sad twats would ,anyone be surprised !?

Reactions: 6
If it’s true and he doesn’t use condoms then he’s the lowest of the low, it’s bad enough cheating but going bare back with other women then sleeping with ya wife knowing you could potentially be giving her a disease is vile, even a nob like trasha deserves better than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Words can’t discribe how much of a dick she is. She really does think she’s above everyone. Sad bleeping cow. She really does boil my piss

Reactions: 5
She really does have a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

I bet Johnny Jizz face likes it up the bum too! I bet his bedside drawer is full of butt plugs, dirty crack head that he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm thinking that the screen shot was those two thinking they are being really clever trolling us. The tone of the posts changed after that was posted, with some people (myself included) feeling sorry for her. To be honest even if it was real, its obviously a massive open secret that he shags about, she must know and she either doesn't care, or turns a blind eye and buries her emotions. Either way you cant feel sorry for someone like that, as in Trashas own words #happinessischoice

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.