Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she mentioned hubby tonight since it was noted here that she hasn’t mentioned him recently?! Hi Trash 👋

still no mention of the German trip though!
Yep complete overdrive with mentions of ‘hubby’ this evening 🤢🤢
Clearly still trying to work out how to deal with the German market issue....🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
I thought that! I would crave fruit, vegetables and salad if i was unfortunate enough to live at her house!
That’s something you have when you have friends over, not as a dinner 🤢
Same 😳 surely that is a dinner party starter for several people, not a main bloody meal 🙄

Reactions: 3
Also mentioned she went to a parents evening tonight, shame "hubby" didnt mention it obviously not too interested in parents evening!

Reactions: 1
I thought that! I would crave fruit, vegetables and salad if i was unfortunate enough to live at her house!
That’s something you have when you have friends over, not as a dinner 🤢
I know we rip into her about her massive food portions normally but she’s literally taken it from one extreme to the other 😂 feed your children Trasha!

Oh they had crisps as well for dinner apparently 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ohhh huns.... Germany is cancelled, my Johnny whopper got his one eyed anaconda stuck in a pie today, bless him, hopefully we should be good for next weekend, hee hee huns...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we rip into her about her massive food portions normally but she’s literally taken it from one extreme to the other 😂 feed your children Trasha!

Oh they had crisps as well for dinner apparently 🥴
Jesus makes me wanna puke. What kind of role model is she too her kids.
That’s one of the worst dinners she has ever cooked.
As for Germany, I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what bullshit she comes up with. Because if she can afford to do all what she does on the hours she works I am doing something wrong with my full time job. 🙄

I hope she’s taking time out of her busy schedule to vote today!
Let’s hope so.
Mind you putting a cross on something might be too tiring for her.
Let’s hope she can put her feet up and watch a whole series of Netflix’s. Bless her hehehe

Someone has asked when is she going to Germany on her post this morning. I wonder if she will reply or it mysteriously disappear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.