Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping state of her kitchen the dirty woman, not as if she doesn’t have the time to clean it she don’t do duck all! how can she call herself a cleaner she’s a joke, i’d be surprised if she washes her fanny the minger 🤢
Had the most stressful day, that made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣 but want to gag too, because you’re right! I imagine her home to smell stale. No matter how many candles she has. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Get yourself some infills you awful woman
Because she can’t afford them. She will beg a locks nail salon, they always looks sore after she has them done. Not a nail salon I would want to use. Like always what ever she does looks tit.

Because she can’t afford them. She will beg a locks nail salon, they always looks sore after she has them done. Not a nail salon I would want to use. Like always what ever she does looks tit.
That’s local not Locks 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to say it’s cold out every morning, does she not think we have windows and can see it’s bleeping cold and that we have the sense to wrap up warm. tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to say it’s cold out every morning, does she not think we have windows and can see it’s bleeping cold and that we have the sense to wrap up warm. tit
Because she is running out of content very fast! She doesn’t know what shite to post. Without her themes her life is nothing. Maybe she needs to do a volunteering role a few times a week, that would give her content more likeable. Like helping at an old people’s home. But being real, she wouldn’t pass the CRB check with the amount of weed they smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she would cook something and say that is came out tit and tasted horrible. Everything she eats is always so amazing and out of this world. She could eat a pot noodle and she’d say the flavours were amazing and she has a happy tum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly these people that say can I come and live at your house at Christmas are either being paid or taking the piss.
What jobs has she done? Because I don’t see her using her new minky that she was gifted. The only thing I see her use is that awful JD shite!
Get a job!!!
Volunteer
Do something for someone else, after all it is the season of giving.

Reactions: 5
Trash saying the smell wears of a real Xmas tree, well yeah it will if you don't regularly water it and spray it lightly every night after switching of the lights 🤦🏼‍♀️ bet tan the man doesn't even water her's either!!

Reactions: 1
Trash saying the smell wears of a real Xmas tree, well yeah it will if you don't regularly water it and spray it lightly every night after switching of the lights 🤦🏼‍♀️ bet tan the man doesn't even water her's either!!
Thanks for the tips, off to spray mine 😂

• Haha
But they didn’t buy them from some sad pub car park like the rest of us! Surely theirs will smell like a forest until they take them down. I wonder if they have a special place to take them, or do they put them out for the bin men like the rest of us.
Either way, the amount of tit they have on them, the poor tree will droop within a few weeks. Last years tree looked dead before the big day at (Tasha’s house)
It’s a wonder they don’t have a family of chipmunks living in their that wake them up with a song every morning!!!
Such fun hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the tips, off to spray mine 😂
Haha your welcome :) I've had real trees for 38 years and never had one dry and shrivel or even lose many needles by just lightly spraying it and the smell when you get up next morning 😍👌 people don't realise the amount of water they still soak up weeks after they've been cut.

• Heart
Who has a bath then cooks dinner!! I mean it’s just weird!
Her house must stink!
I bet we have a bed photo tomorrow haven’t had one in a while, well a few days.
This is Tasha after all .
How exactly can you cook dinner and have a bath at the same time???
Not sure, I’d either flood the bathroom or I would burn dinner.
The woman is off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So yummy so tasty so lucky so cosy. Christ here we go. It’s a PRAWN RING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.