Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lazy witch really grinds my gears. I'm in a very fortunate position that I dont have to work, but I dont spend my day eating tit, buying tit and doing tit all. I do voluntary work, cook healthy meals for my family, spend time with them without feeling the need to take photos of everything, and I would NEVER put pictures of my children on a public social media page. I have children the same age as trashas plus 5 year old twins and they would be mortified if I posted their personal life for all to see. My social media is locked down and private. Her children are going to grow up having some serious issues. That women needs a bloody wake up call, the selfish witch. Rant over. Sorry all 🙈
Exactly, I teach 5 year olds and we are lucky to have parents that volunteer to read and help with trips. This moron doesn’t do anything unless it’s for her. She says it’s for the kids but it’s not it’s all about her.
Sound like her and her awful husband are suited to each other.

Reactions: 2
How many Christmas films can one person watch by the 2nd of December !?! Why would you even want too ,and that Kevin the carrot mug...she’s got the mentality of a 12 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many Christmas films can one person watch by the 2nd of December !?! Why would you even want too ,and that Kevin the carrot mug...she’s got the mentality of a 12 year old
Oi! My 12 year old is far more mature. She doesn't want a kevin mug! 😂

Reactions: 9
Exactly, I teach 5 year olds and we are lucky to have parents that volunteer to read and help with trips. This moron doesn’t do anything unless it’s for her. She says it’s for the kids but it’s not it’s all about her.
Sound like her and her awful husband are suited to each other.
When I'm down at the soup kitchen, it makes me think I don't need none of that tit. Tasha needs to do this

Has Johnny jizz pants lost his job? He seems to be off work a lot!
We wouldn’t never know cos they are having the best time. Hehehe
Oh well she has work today, what’s that trash two hours? Of cleaning a house that’s probably already clean. Make sure when you have done with your back breaking job you come home Tasha and out your feet up. And relax cos you never do that do you ? 🙄😡

Reactions: 3
Ive been a uni student the last 4 years so household cleaning is not yet my forté (unlike Tasha is meant to be!), but damn...that window mould!! 🤮🤮

Ive been a uni student the last 4 years so household cleaning is not yet my forté (unlike Tasha is meant to be!), but damn...that window mould!! 🤮🤮
I’ve just looked at that photo. How can she leave it like that🤢 Trash get your minky and sort it out. 🤮

There’s been like 4 posts of a cup of coffee or tea in the last 24 hours. She must be running out of bloody ideas.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked at that photo. How can she leave it like that🤢 Trash get your minky and sort it out. 🤮

There’s been like 4 posts of a cup of coffee or tea in the last 24 hours. She must be running out of bloody ideas.
We keeping telling her to clean her grout!! Someone gift her a sonic scrubber and some grout cleaner!!!

Reactions: 3
I've done cleaning work and 2 hrs felt like 6 hrs work in an office lol but she is probably lazy and doesn't do it properly

Reactions: 1
What’s that thing on her wall in the first pic someone posted on here? I can’t tell
Sick to death of seeing them rotten nails !

Reactions: 1
We keeping telling her to clean her grout!! Someone gift her a sonic scrubber and some grout cleaner!!!
You better not shout, you better not cry, just please clean your grout I’m telling you why. Trash’s house is the grubbiest in tooooowwwn 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping state of her kitchen the dirty woman, not as if she doesn’t have the time to clean it she don’t do duck all! how can she call herself a cleaner she’s a joke, i’d be surprised if she washes her fanny the minger 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.