Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they where going this light thingy all together as a family haha I take it they just dodged each other!

Reactions: 4
I wrote the comment myself! After this weekend of all her posts & the way she completely ignored the lady who commented about her son & going to Florida, I just felt I had to say something.
Annoyed at my spelling mistakes😂 but I was just so annoyed with utter selfishness
Well done for saying what everyone else is thinking. Are you blocked now??

It's all for the gram remember!! I noticed she has gained some more followers. Think they are coming from here just to laugh at her desperation!! Today has showed that all she thinks about is herself really. Sad excuse of a woman if you want to call her that

Reactions: 3
I see they’re both off work again tomorrow ,alright for some!how do they afford their lifestyle ?

Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to over share everything?! We really don’t need to know she’s cleaned her washing machine and dishwasher 🙄.
She is clearly on the beg!!!
Maybe she should get a proper job. I don’t think they own that house! No one would leave it in that state. It’s like she doesn’t have pride in it. But if she didn’t waste money the way she does she would have money.

Bathroom on I’m a celeb looks just like Tasha’s after a ‘blitz’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see they’re both off work again tomorrow ,alright for some!how do they afford their lifestyle ?
They have to claim benefits. No way would you be able to afford the crap they have on her wages and his wages!!! He is home early every day. And he is constantly off work.
Pair of wasters

I know im absolutely gobsmacked.. Especially the "im in heaven“bit... oh my days . I mean I'm not religious but some people are and she answered with im in heaven to someone who's son is very ill!!!
She is a right bleep 🤬

Well done for saying what everyone else is thinking. Are you blocked now??
I am on the verge of saying something she really has make me angry this weekend. The selfishness is unbelievable.
Well done you!

I thought they where going this light thingy all together as a family haha I take it they just dodged each other!
Yeah they must of missed each other. Bet Tanya was well pleased 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does it annoy anyone else when Tasha says "blitz clean done" or "gonna blitz the house today"
Clearly she doesn't blitz clean anything anyway judging by the state of her house
She might wanna give those EAT letters a clean in her kitchen they are filthy.
Like the rest of her house. Didn’t see any photos of her dinner today? But she has just rocked out some leftovers, her and hubby are having a treat. Now the kiddies are tucked up in bed.
For some reason I am imagining (and I’m sorry if this gives anyone nightmares) the pair of them sitting naked eating cheese while Trasha is wearing her elf hat and dirty John is wearing the Santa’s hat that’s been draped over the tv. Reminds of scene in Dirty Santa 🎅🏻 🤣🤣🤣🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And why is it called a midnight snack, at 10pm? Some of us don’t finish work till midnight and then have our dinner. She doesn’t know what work is though

I agree. My hubs works his socks off, yes I only work part time but my house is spotless, I volunteer an afternoon a week, watch my neice 2 afternoons a week and do my grandparents shopping on another afternoon.
We literally live hand to mouth, goes in the account, goes out the account.
We cant afford meals out, holidays, themes etc etc.

What I do do however, is see joy in giving rather than taking.

The last few years we've stopped sending Christmas cards as postage is ridiculous and we now don't buy for each other. The budget we used to set for each other now goes on toys and games - amazing how many you can get in places like Home Bargains, and not because Im a cheap skate but because I'd rather get 20 small gifts than one large.
Ive just taken them to our local radio station for their mission Christmas appeal for under privileged children.

I can now spend the day watching Christmas films knowing I've done something good and not something for the gram - what a sad life that must be?!
I hope in 2020 you are blessed by a windfall, you sound like a truly good person and your story makes me sad, even though I've realised it's almost identical to my own, no holidays to speak of and no luxuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And why is it called a midnight snack, at 10pm? Some of us don’t finish work till midnight and then have our dinner. She doesn’t know what work is though
Came here to say that, even abit of dry cheese and stale biscuits have to have a theme ‘midnight snack’ erm no it’s 10pm and your greedy mouth isn’t full enough yet. Even the Griswold family tree... it’s only Griswold because the family was called that 🤦🏻‍♀️. What an absolutely dumplin

Reactions: 3
Dont worry peeps, I'm sure the kiddies are learning that if you sit on your arse all day and become a beg, you can have a magical, yummy life, filled with treats, themes and drinkies. They wont be going out in the cold then, they will take after mummy and daddy, and let some other poor sod do it he hehe

Can you tell I really resented getting up for work this morning 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who thinks they all (trasha and fam) look like a stereotypical benefits family with the clothes they wear? They all could do with a good wash and some decent clean clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always refer to where she lives as a village? I’m sure someone on here found it on google maps and it was basically just a council estate (no offence to people living in council estates, I’ve lived on them most of my life)

Reactions: 8
She defo lives on a council estate. Again nothing wrong with that. But she gives the impression that she has lots of disposable money. When really it’s benefits. Get a proper job you lazy cow. Make your life better and let your kids know that dreams don’t work unless you do.

Tasha ‘FINALLY’ got round to doing her meal planner, because she was SO busy during the weekend 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why does her entire life revolve around food and posting it on the gram!?

I’ve just realised she had full on elf slippers,pjs and hat combo for her ‘elf night ‘ whatever one of them is .hahaha who’s benefit is that for ? She’s about 40 isn’t she ? And her kids won’t even believe in Santa wtf ?

I know we have no proof they claim benefits but if it’s correct why should they ? Unless there’s some illness /disability we’re unaware off ? Surely trasha could be working more hours if they needed more income ? There kids are old enough to take themselves to and from school and she has a husband .If they need their income to be supplemented by benefits then they need to work more hours

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.