Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm howling at some of these, its hilarious 😂😂😂 In all seriousness though, how do they afford it? My husband is out of the house for 12 hour days, and sometimes is away all week for work. I'm not too far behind him on hours, and we would struggle to afford regular meals out, constant shopping trips to buy tat, huge meals every night, trips away, new cars, renovations (😉), new themed clothes etc I know they dont live in a huge house, but I genuinely cant think how it's possible, when hes home at 4pm most days, and she works about half an hour a week. They never eat left overs, so the daily meals alone must cost a fortune. I do realise I have put much too much thought into this, but it bugs me!
Totally agree.
I don’t know how they manage it.
I do wonder what their food bill is each week.
Mind you, she has both her underage kids working so they probably pay rent 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So a lady tells her about their son with a brain tumour and Tasha starts her reply with ‘I.....’ .. says it all right there... me me me.. she genuinely doesn’t give a tit .. how utterly awful.. she’s a whole bigger level of scum than I ever realised...
I know im absolutely gobsmacked.. Especially the "im in heaven“bit... oh my days . I mean I'm not religious but some people are and she answered with im in heaven to someone who's son is very ill!!!

Reactions: 5
Dont be forgetting the benefits they claim for her working under 16 hours a week. The lazy toad could go and get a full time job now that her bubbas are bleeping TEENAGERS and don't need mummy at home 24/7, but why would she do that when the tax payer can fund her spending habit?
I don’t think she would know what hard work is!!! She is an embarrassment!!!

Reactions: 1
I agree. My hubs works his socks off, yes I only work part time but my house is spotless, I volunteer an afternoon a week, watch my neice 2 afternoons a week and do my grandparents shopping on another afternoon.
We literally live hand to mouth, goes in the account, goes out the account.
We cant afford meals out, holidays, themes etc etc.

What I do do however, is see joy in giving rather than taking.

The last few years we've stopped sending Christmas cards as postage is ridiculous and we now don't buy for each other. The budget we used to set for each other now goes on toys and games - amazing how many you can get in places like Home Bargains, and not because Im a cheap skate but because I'd rather get 20 small gifts than one large.
Ive just taken them to our local radio station for their mission Christmas appeal for under privileged children.

I can now spend the day watching Christmas films knowing I've done something good and not something for the gram - what a sad life that must be?!
I think that’s what wrong with Instagram, I used to love it. Sharing photos with family and friends. It’s been taking over by so called influencers who beg and beg for free crap.
And make their lives look so perfect and make people feel like they aren’t doing enough.

Im so annoyed at her lack of sensitivity. 3 lines down she finally put something about the ladys son.
Probably because she read on here 🙄🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That lamb looks vile🤢🤢
It looks burnt like really burnt. Like something Tasha would serve up 😂

That bit of meat looks like a giant dead fly.
I’m not a lover of lamb.
What’s the betting Tanya has that stupid big Russian hat on that makes her face look like the size of the moon! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still there x
Totally lacking self awareness or empathy, this weekend’s behaviour makes me think she is suffering from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder. And other news why would anyone post a photo of a disgusting, cracked and dirty wax melt holder 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Totally lacking self awareness or empathy, this weekend’s behaviour makes me think she is suffering from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder. And other news why would anyone post a photo of a disgusting, cracked and dirty wax melt holder 🙄🙄
Oh my god I didn’t even notice that.
She is a total skank. Everything about her is grubby and unwashed. Her house makes me wanna clean mine. And I work full time, and still keep a clean house. Unlike this untidy slob.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does it annoy anyone else when Tasha says "blitz clean done" or "gonna blitz the house today"

Clearly she doesn't blitz clean anything anyway judging by the state of her house

I hate that term ‘blitz the house ‘ I can add it to my list of other words and phrases she uses that annoy me .

Reactions: 1
Went on to like this comment it’s been deleted already 🙄
Wow that post from whomever says everything we are all saying. Well done whoever it was. They are definitely on here so 👍😇♥.Judging by the couple of spelling mistakes too it felt like some one in a rush to get it all out and was furiously typing or am i reading it wrong. That how i felt.

Wow that post from whomever says everything we are all saying. Well done whoever it was. They are definitely on here so 👍😇♥.Judging by the couple of spelling mistakes too it felt like some one in a rush to get it all out and was furiously typing or am i reading it wrong. That how i felt.
I wrote the comment myself! After this weekend of all her posts & the way she completely ignored the lady who commented about her son & going to Florida, I just felt I had to say something.
Annoyed at my spelling mistakes😂 but I was just so annoyed with utter selfishness

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wrote the comment myself! After this weekend of all her posts & the way she completely ignored the lady who commented about her son & going to Florida, I just felt I had to say something.
Annoyed at my spelling mistakes😂 but I was just so annoyed with utter selfishness
Good for you! I wasn't throwing criticism about the spelling i sort of 'felt' that you was sooo vexed. And obviously i was right. 😜❤

• Heart
👏🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.