Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i only really go on mine to take the piss out of her and ginger minge lol
Same here 🤣 having said that I dare not comment on any of their posts incase I get blocked 😳 after all, that pair of imbeciles are not capable of having a discussion or able to cope with a negative bleeping comment 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know I’m the same. One day I’ll snap and call them both out. Don’t worry I’ll screen shot and share 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Magic elf juice, for a 16 year old boy to drink whilst sitting on the carpet with his mother dressed up as an elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ
The griswolds are on tour!!
Poor Germany!!!
Photos of
Outfits/ laid out on her rotten bed.
Car snack
road signs
Petrol station snacks
Map
Her ugly feet on the dashboard
Market photos
More snacks
Over priced German Tat
A giant sausage (don’t be jealous John boy)
Drinks
A giant tree!
Her ugly face
Think that about covers the German market trip.
What’s the betting they are driving there and back in a day. 🤣
It will be all of that and more! Sad that she won’t actually appreciate any of it with her family as she will be taking photos constantly! She really is a total show off and a look at me! JB booked it - really! If anyone else had posted that I would think how nice for them, but not her! I think it’s a dig at Tan, saying look at us the Perfect Family........Tash always has to try and be the winner, but always ends up the loser 😫

Reactions: 5
Like duck did john book that mini break, she booked it herself but wanted to wait until her stupid pointless elf day was over to brag about it, she really thinks people are envious of her sad little life, sorry but i’d rather tit in my hands and clap than have her life.

Reactions: 6
Bet James can’t wait for their family Xmas vacay, complete with Elf jumpers and Santa hats, posed photos with hot chocolates and candy canes, just what every 16 year old wants

Like duck did john book that mini break, she booked it herself but wanted to wait until her stupid pointless elf day was over to brag about it, she really thinks people are envious of her sad little life, sorry but i’d rather tit in my hands and clap than have her life.
Couldn’t agree more! I’m sure there’s members on here, and IG users who if they wanted to could go on a Christmas Market Break. The difference is that we wouldn’t splash it all over IG, brag, take a million photos and make out our family is perfect (which we know hers isn’t) she really has been the most irritating c**t so far this weekend! Will she be taking the kiddies out of school for this little trip? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It will be all of that and more! Sad that she won’t actually appreciate any of it with her family as she will be taking photos constantly! She really is a total show off and a look at me! JB booked it - really! If anyone else had posted that I would think how nice for them, but not her! I think it’s a dig at Tan, saying look at us the Perfect Family........Tash always has to try and be the winner, but always ends up the loser 😫
It’s like she is on some manic race to get everything done and move to the next manic thing. She would not stop and think I am actually lucky, I have my health (even with all the tit she eats)
Nothing in these woman’s lives I would want.
I can’t even remember how I can across them. But I soon deleted them, found tattle and followed them again.
Because it is comedy gold how they behave. But I do feel lately Tasha is worse then she ever was. Or is she, has she always been like this.
Who knows. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know i thought when I see her kitchen for the first time, I was like what the bleeping hell is that.
And why on earth is she showing it off.

Reactions: 8
Will we have pics of them all opening their 100 advent calendars?? 🙄 hehe so exciting!!

Will we have pics of them all opening their 100 advent calendars?? 🙄 hehe so exciting!!
Greedy bleeping bastards
Reverse advent Tasha/Tanya
Come on show us you’re not a pair of self obsessed woman who only think of themselves???

It’s world Aids day today!! ♥
And why oh why do they put their cheap arse Boots on their beds???
No dig cares what your wearing, you’ll need stretchy pants I am sure 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The post to announce her family trip to Germany has made me feel very sad for her. She has never been on a tram, to a Christmas market abroad or by the sounds of it been on a city break. Her life is obviously very empty and her way to improve it is with themes and dressing up.

Reactions: 2
I'm howling at some of these, its hilarious 😂😂😂 In all seriousness though, how do they afford it? My husband is out of the house for 12 hour days, and sometimes is away all week for work. I'm not too far behind him on hours, and we would struggle to afford regular meals out, constant shopping trips to buy tat, huge meals every night, trips away, new cars, renovations (😉), new themed clothes etc I know they dont live in a huge house, but I genuinely cant think how it's possible, when hes home at 4pm most days, and she works about half an hour a week. They never eat left overs, so the daily meals alone must cost a fortune. I do realise I have put much too much thought into this, but it bugs me!

Reactions: 16
^ Two words..... credit (cards) & begging (or as she likes to call it, GIFTED)

Reactions: 7
Now they’re going head to head with the battle of the Glow Wild evening! This whole weekend has been one trying to get the upper hand between these two! First it was Trees, now it’s an evening out! How, sad they are!

Reactions: 1
Their whole life is about one trying to get the upper hand over the other!

I'm howling at some of these, its hilarious 😂😂😂 In all seriousness though, how do they afford it? My husband is out of the house for 12 hour days, and sometimes is away all week for work. I'm not too far behind him on hours, and we would struggle to afford regular meals out, constant shopping trips to buy tat, huge meals every night, trips away, new cars, renovations (😉), new themed clothes etc I know they dont live in a huge house, but I genuinely cant think how it's possible, when hes home at 4pm most days, and she works about half an hour a week. They never eat left overs, so the daily meals alone must cost a fortune. I do realise I have put much too much thought into this, but it bugs me!
I was thinking the same as you - it bugs me too! When other people are out there working all hours and struggling. They must have spent an absolute fortune! Yet he does a gardening job (no disrespect for anyone doing the same) and we all know that Trash does very little!

Reactions: 3
Dont be forgetting the benefits they claim for her working under 16 hours a week. The lazy toad could go and get a full time job now that her bubbas are bleeping TEENAGERS and don't need mummy at home 24/7, but why would she do that when the tax payer can fund her spending habit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.